Chapter 3

"Yena unnie..."

Yuri is shocked to see Yena in front of her. She'd never expect to see her girlfriend. But, Yena caught her being with someone else. With another girl.

"Yuri-ya..."

"Babe, who is this?" The girl beside Yuri asked her.

"Umm... I can explain it. Unnie-" Yuri tries to approach Yena but she takes a few steps back. Feeling stunned, she couldn't say a word.

"Babe, who's this girl? Is it someone you know?" Yena takes a look at the girl with long black hair.

'Is she cheating on me with this girl? But why?' She keeps asking herself at that moment.

Without saying any word, she leaves them right there, feeling very heartbroken. She runs away with tears falling from her eyes.

No words could explain how broken she was after seeing her girlfriend in someone else's arms. Her girlfriend who she thought would never be unfaithful towards her, cheated on her with someone she thinks is more beautiful than herself.

She runs and runs until she arrives near an empty playground. Once she arrives, she sits on an empty swing. The moment she sits, the tears flow like a river.

She clenches her left chest and cries her heart out. Pain. Pain is all she felt right at the moment. From there she knows, her only hope had disappeared. Her ray of sunshine, now dimmed and lost its light.

However, she never knew that every cloud has a silver lining. A new hope is going to approach her sooner or later, without her even realizing it...

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

"I'll be off to the convenience store, mom!"

"Be careful!"

"Alright, mom!" You wear your slippers before going out to the convenience store.

Throughout the evening, all you could think of was the rejection. It hurts you very bad, and even worse that she's your first love.

A man's first love is more precious than any other love. But it's also one that is hard to forget. Any other man would still feel the flame they had towards their first love when they'd see them again.

The words that Yena had said kept replaying in your mind. There was nothing much that needed to be said. It was a rejection filled with guilt and apology.

You walk to the convenience store to buy things on a list you've been provided with. As you're trying to choose the chips, you see a bag of chips that your crush likes.

You briefly smiles as you see the bag of chips as it reminds you of her. But she's the one who also rejected you earlier which made your smile fade away quickly.

You continue to buy the things on the list and pays for them before making your way back to the apartment building.

As you're walking back home, you hear someone crying from a distance. You try to find the source of the sound and your eyes fixate on an empty playground.

From afar, you see a familiar figure sitting on a swing while crying. You immediately know who that person is by her hair. It was the girl who rejected you earlier this evening.

You approach Yena who's crying on the swing. You sit on the swing beside her and taps her shoulder. Yena opens her eyes and looks beside her.

"Y-You... What *sniff* are you doing here?" You take out a box of tissue that you just bought from the convenience store and gives it to Yena.