Book 1️⃣

"Fandoms hold a very strong connection with their legends, their bond is what makes that special connection very strong... The school will be holding the same festival they normally celebrate... The adoration of the legends... There are many legends in the legendary world but only a small number of people can understand and feel that special connection I'm talking about... Well then, I hope that this year too, you all can experience the feeling of having a strong connection with your legends..any questions for me?
If there isn't, then, good luck with the grand festival of fandoms, stay safe and good luck summoning your legends"
-
-
-
-
"Artha!!!", Jade yelled so hard that, she could be heard from outside the dorms." What is your problem? Huh Jade, tell me, what is your damn problem!!?"
" good evening to you too"
"Get straight to the point Jade"
"Okay, listen, so the festival ritual for the summoning of the great legends just started.."
"Aaand...?"
"I'm so excited.."
"Obviously"
"So, you participated last year right?"
"What do you want Jade?"
"Help me,I want to participate,I want to know what it means to be part of a fandom..."
"NO"
"But..."
"I said no"
"Why not? You were part of the great admins who helped bring fandoms together, so why aren't you..."
"It's none of your business... I'm going out"
Artha and Jade share dorms at the Great School of Rainbows, The Great School of Rainbows as the name depicts, is a school made up of different people with different skin colors , hence the name Rainbows- meaning, different colors together as one.
-
-
"Huh! What's up with your Roomie?", Rutvi asked , Jade who was still processing what had just happened before Artha left,feeling upset.
"You mean Artha?,I don't know, I mentioned something about fandoms and me needing her help with it and then she suddenly stormed out feeling upset"
"I know that Jade, you told me that already... Why was she upset? I mean, she is obviously one of the best and most respected admins ever to be known, so why is she acting that way?"
"I don't know, maybe you should ask her"
"She is your roomie you you uuugh!!!, I'm going to bed"
"But what about our plan?"
"We'll talk about it tomorrow, Sherryll already agreed to participate,so we're good for now... So what you ,my friend, need to do, is to talk to your roomie, miss Artha so that,we would know what exactly we are dealing with, okay?"
"Uugh, oookay, I guess?"
"Okay, see you tomorrow then?"
"Yeah"
-
-
Legends hold a very special place in the hearts of their fandom, this is so because the fandoms are the power source of the legends. There are many legends who have completely different abilities, these abilities makes them very unique from each other.
-
-
Artha left the dorm very upset, but why was she upset? For that, she couldn't answer. She sat down on one the benches in the school's garden thinking very hard to herself. "EXO, EXOLS.... That spirit she possesses, that spirit is that of an EXOL... " Artha sighs "But she probably doesn't even know... Uugh, ... This is so frustrating... EXOLS are the rarest fandoms ever, and you don't have to be special to be one... Anyone could be chosen by EXO to be their power source.... And clearly, Jade has been chosen but that girl doesn't even know... Of course, I know this because I'm one of the admins for EXO, an admin of special eye... Who am I kidding?... EXO". Artha looked up to the sky and smiled while she thought. " Maybe it's time, EXO".
It was full moon.

                                        Book 1️⃣

"Fandoms hold a profound and enduring connection with their legends, a bond that imbues their relationship with extraordinary significance. The school is gearing up for the annual festival, a cherished tradition centered around venerating these legends. While the world of myths and legends is vast, only a select few can truly comprehend and feel the depth of this special connection I'm referring to. So, my hope is that each of you will once again have the opportunity to experience the power of forging an unbreakable bond with your legends. Are there any questions before we proceed?

If not, then I wish you all the best of luck in the grand festival of fandoms. Stay safe and may your summoning of legends be successful."

"Artha!!!" Jade's voice reverberated through the dormitories, carrying her urgency even beyond its walls. "What's gotten into you, Jade? Tell me, what's your issue?!" "Well, good evening to you too." "Cut to the chase, Jade." "Fine, listen. The festival ritual for summoning the great legends just kicked off..." "And?" "I'm bursting with excitement..." "No surprise there." "Hear me out. You took part last year, right?" "Jade, what do you want?" "Help me out here. I want to be a part of it. I want to experience what it truly means to belong to a fandom..." "No." "But—" "I said no." "Why? You were among the key administrators who played a vital role in uniting fandoms. So, why wouldn't you—" "It's not your concern. I'm heading out." Artha and Jade were roommates at the prestigious Great School of Rainbows, a diverse institution where people of varying skin colors coexisted harmoniously, symbolizing unity.

"What's up with your roommate?" Rutvi inquired, noting Jade's perturbed expression as she mulled over her recent encounter with Artha. "You mean Artha? I'm not sure. I brought up something about fandoms and needing her assistance, and then she stormed off in a huff." "I heard that part, Jade. Why is she so upset? She's renowned as one of the most respected and accomplished administrators ever. It doesn't make sense." "I don't have an answer. Maybe you could ask her?" "She's your roommate, for heaven's sake! Ugh, forget it. I'm going to bed." "But what about our plan?" "We'll revisit it tomorrow. Sherryll is already on board, so we're on track... Your task, my friend, is to have a heart-to-heart with Artha. We need to understand what we're dealing with." "Fine, I suppose?" "Alright, see you tomorrow then?" "Yeah."

Legends occupied a unique and cherished corner in the hearts of their respective fandoms, with these communities acting as the lifeblood of their legendary counterparts. Each legend possessed distinct and exceptional abilities, setting them apart in a realm of their own.

Artha exited her dorm, her frustration evident in her demeanor. The reason behind her vexation? That was a question she couldn't immediately answer. She found solace on a bench in the school's garden, deep in thought. "EXO, EXOLS... That aura she radiates, it's unmistakably that of an EXOL," Artha muttered, sighing. "But does she even realize it? Argh, it's exasperating... EXOLS are among the rarest of fandoms, and becoming one isn't a matter of being exceptional. EXO chooses their power source, and Jade has undoubtedly been chosen, yet she remains oblivious... Of course, I have this knowledge because I'm an administrator for EXO, a member of the exclusive council... Who am I kidding? EXO." A grin played on Artha's lips as she looked up at the moonlit sky. "Perhaps it's time, EXO." The full moon shone brilliantly, casting an ethereal glow.