an odd feeling sturrs inside me...

It was 12:00AM, and the Pizzaplex began to close finishing off with rounding up their main entertainment to their rooms to rest for the week ahead.

"Freddy, are you alright? You seemed off during todays stage."

Bonnie shyly asked, trying to not annoy the man.
Freddy moved from his laying position to a seating position, looking more presentable to his visitor.
"Yeah, im fine bon..but there is 1 weird thing going on...

Freddy said, stuttering for most of it.
Bonnie tilted his head in confusion.
"Whats wrong Fred? You know I'll try my best to help you!"

Bonnie then began to make his way towards Freddy, taking a seat on the couch a few inches to give him some space.

"I think im..uh..in heat..? Its a bear thing and it sucks."

Bonnie was stunned..Freddy was..In heat?!
Bonnie scooted closer to Freddy, realizing that the only way to help Freddy be able to preform tomorrow was to..fuck him..

"Freddy..If i may, I can still..help you.."
Freddy looks at Bonnie, then slowly nodded in desperation, heat was hurting and Freddy was willing to do anything to get rid of it.

Bonnie took the sign of consent and slowly moved his hand to Freddys...Bulge..

Freddy jumped by the sudden feeling on Bonnies cold hands hovering over his member, even through the clothes he could feel the cold.

Bonnie began to trail off the couch and onto his knees, gulping with fear in never doing this but seen many videos in his times.

"Here goes nothing.."
Whispers Bonnie..

Bonnie helps Freddy dispose of his pants, throwing them aside to the other side of the couch along with his bright blue boxers.

Freddys member was now exposed to Bonnie, the wind made Freddy flinch with him being super sensitive to any type of touch now.

"Freddy, im sorry if I don't please you that well...Ive never done this so-"

Bonnie was cut-off by the sudden force of Freddys hand on the back of his hand, forcing all of Freddys length straight down Bonnies throat.

Bonnie gagged, not used to anything this wide OR long down his throat.

Freddy then let out a sigh of pleasure, as if this was all he needed.

Bonnie took the sign to keep going, so he began to bob his head up and down Freddys cock.
"ohh my god Bonnie..oh god your mouth feels so good..please keep going..ahhh~"

Freddy kept rambling, as he's never gotta a feel for anything sexual, always being in the Pizzaplex anyways.

Bonnie was beginning to get a bit hard from Freddys stream of praises...hello praise kink...
"God Bonnie I might just...I might just cum!"

Bonnie suddenly stopped, releasing Freddys dick from his mouth with a *pop!*

"W-W-Why'd you stop Bon..!"

Bonnie smiled, seeing this as an opportunity to finally be able to dom Freddy like he's always wanted to!

"Freddy, I think you should cum somewhere better then a mouth, you deserve much more..my pretty little SLUT."

Bonnie said, with a condescending smile.
Freddy was stunned at this sudden change in Bonnies attitude, he's never acted like this..but Freddy likes it...

Bonnie then began to remove all his clothes, now standing in front of Freddy completely exposed.
"c mere big boy, lets give you something you'll enjoy MUCH more then a pathetic mouth~"

Bonnie began to climb onto Freddy, facing him
of corse.

Bonnie then lined himself up with Freddys cock, closing his eyes before roughly landing down on it.

"OH GOD!"

Bonnie yelled out, not expecting it to hurt as much as it did.

Freddy giggled, amused by the sight of Bonnie, back arched, tears in his eyes, and huffing for air.
"You couldn't keep up that dom act could you BonBon?"

Bonnie put his head on Freddys shoulder, shaking his head in disagreement.

"It's okay Bunny, I'll carry it out for you."
Freddy then help Bonnies ass with 2 hands, beginning to lift him up and down.

The noise of skin on skin filled the room, but nothing was possibly louder then Bonnies moans, they were almost mixed with sobs.
"Oh gOd FREDDY..PLEA-EASE..GO FA-AHSTER..."

Bonnie at this point was screaming for Freddy to be rougher!

"Whatever you say Bon!"
Freddy then flipped Bonnie over, pushing his face into the back of the couch, giving Freddy an easier way of hitting that special spot.

"OHH GOD FREDDY...PLE-EASE...M-MAKE ME C-CUM...P-PLEASE.."

Bonnies whole face now was just tears and sweat, tears from the pleasure and sweat from the..screaming.

Freddy noticed that Bonnies cock wasn't being tended to, not even by Bonnie so he decided to help, Freddy places 1 hand around Bonnies member while using the other to hold onto Bonnies hips.

Freddy then began to pump up and down with his hands, being careful as to not being to rough.

Bonnie was SEEING.STARS. tongue out and everything, the only thing you could hear now was intense moans and faint giggle from Bonnie in-between every moan.

"OH GoD BONNIE...I THINK IM GONNA..OH MY GOD IM GONNA CUM..."

Bonnie was close as-well, smiling before making out a single sentence that ended it all.

"L-Lets finish t-t-toget-ther!"

Freddy nodded, giving his hips one last thrust, vise versa for Bonnies cock, resulting in both Freddy and Bonnie cumming simultaneously.