oneshot #1

(Credit to @MarieODay1 on twitter for the art.)

Wilbur and Tommy fluff

Tommy's day, so far, was not what was considered good. To start it off, Tommy had woken up late, which resulted in him getting scolded by the teacher. After that, during 3rd period, he had found out he got a D on his most recent test. Then during lunch, he slipped and dropped his lunch everywhere. To top it all off, he confidently shouted the wrong answer to the teacher's question, which resulted in everyone laughing at him. Currently he was walking home thinking about how awful his day was going so far. Normally Tubbo would walk with him, but he was doing something with Ranboo. Tommy didn't hate Ranboo. If he was honest with himself, he did like Ranboo. It was just that Ranboo basically stole Tubbo from him. Tommy's thoughts were put out by a rain drop that landed on his forehead. He ran home to avoid getting soaked. He finally got to his house. He dropped his bag on the floor and grabbed an orange. 

"Hey Tommy, how was your day?" Phil, who was cooking something in the kitchen, asked Tommy.

"Shit," Tommy answered. 

"Oh, that sucks." Phil said, not bothering to 'language' him. 

"I'm just going to go to my room," Tommy said, walking upstairs. Tommy laid on his bed and sighed. 

Unfortunately for Tommy, Wilbur had overheard Tommy and Phil's conversation, and decided to change how Tommy's Day had been. Wilbur knocked on Tommy's door, waiting for him to answer.

"What," came the blonde's answer.

"Can I come in?" Wilbur asked.

"Sure," Tommy said drawing out the 'e'. By now Tommy was leaning against his bed scrolling through his twitter feed. "What do you want Wil?" Without saying a word, Wilbur walked over and hugged Tommy. Now, I don't know if you were expecting some sappy shit, but that's not what you're getting.  "WHAT THE FUCK?!?" Tommy yelled, trying to squirm his way out of Wilbur's grasp. Wilbur was doing this for two reasons.

1. He wanted to annoy Tommy

2. He wanted to make Tommy's Day better.

Meanwhile, Tommy had stood up to try and get out of Wilbur's grasp but failed miserably.

"Can you pleaseeee get off me Wil?" Tommy asked. 

"No," Wilbur's simple reply was, "But we can watch a movie."

"With you clinging to me????" Tommy yelled.

"Yes." Wilbur answered. Tommy sighed and walked downstairs, with Wilbur hugging him.

Tommy was relieved that Phil wasn't in the kitchen anymore

"What movie do you want to watch?" Tommy asked. 

"Hamilton." Wilbur said. Tommy sighed yet again and turned-on Hamilton. 

By the middle of the movie Tommy was cuddled up to Wilbur and Wilbur had let go of him. Tommy's head was leaning on Wilbur, and he was hugging him. About an hour later, Wilbur looked down at his brother, who was asleep on his shoulder. 

'Aww.'  Wilbur thought. When Wilbur thought Tommy was asleep, he got up to do his schoolwork. Well, tried to get up. 

"Nooooo." Tommy groaned, half asleep. Tommy grabbed Wilbur's sweatshirt.

"What's wrong Toms?" Wilbur asked.

"Don't leave me." Tommy said, snuggling into Wilbur's shoulder. (PLATONICLY WEIRDOS.) 

"But Tommy I have schoolwork." Wilbur said trying to get up.

"Just don't." Tommy said. Wilbur could barely hear him but chuckled at him. 

"Do you want to watch another movie?" Wilbur asked.

"Sure." Tommy said, still snuggled up next to Wilbur. Later, Phil walked in to see his two boys, snuggled together, asleep.  

(596 words) This took me fucking forever. I hope you liked it ig.