.....

It's another beautiful day in Negi Root City. It's actually the city's anniversary. And there is a party at Crypton HQ held by the city admins. Ursula (Ultimate Miku) was greeting the guests.

Ultimate Miku: Hi! Welcome.

Uta (Ultimate Rin) and Ulysses (Ultimate Len) was laying out the food with help from Unwin (Ultimate Kaito).

Ultimate Kaito: Have you 2 seen Destiny (Magical Mirai 2014) anywhere?

Ultimate Rin: Dunno.

Ultimate Len: Maybe she's not coming.

Ultimate Kaito: But she wouldn't miss something like this! She has been here every other year.

Ultimate Luka: Oh! I think that's her car that just pulled up. Look.

Unwin saw Destiny's car from out a window. He also saw her exit the car and run inside.

Ultimate Kaito: She made it!

Meanwhile, Destiny was running to the room where the party was being held. She opened the door.

Ultimate Miku: Oh...Destiny.

Magical Mirai 2014: Sorry about that. Got caught in traffic.

Ultimate Miku: That's fine. What you got there?

Magical Mirai 2014: Oh, these? Just some cookies I made.

Ultimate Miku: I love cookies. You can just place those over at the food table.

Destiny did that. She saw Unwin walk up to her.

Ultimate Kaito: You mind if I try one of your cookies?

Magical Mirai 2014: Oh, I don't think you should. I'm not really a good cook.

Ultimate Kaito: But you're a big eater. I'm sure they're not that bad.

Magical Mirai 2014: Okay, fine. Take one.

Ultimate Meiko: I want to try one, too.

Ultimate Rin: Yeah, me too!

Magical Mirai 2014: Alright, alright. Here. (passes a cookie to Uta, Udele, and Unwin) One for each of you.

The 3 of them took a bite.

Ultimate Rin: Mmm!!!

Ultimate Meiko: This is delicious!

Magical Mirai 2014: You're just saying that.

Ultimate Kaito: I agree with Udele. These are really good. Can you make more sometime?

Magical Mirai 2014: Hmm...we'll see.

Ultimate Rin: Why aren't you trying your own cookies, Destiny?

Magical Mirai 2014: Now that you mention it, I am hungry.

She took one of her cookies and ate it. Then she took another one!

Ultimate Meiko: Whoa, honey! Save some for the other admins and the guests!

Magical Mirai 2014: Sorry. I can't help it. So, Unwin, what did you bring?

Ultimate Kaito: Me? Well, I brought some cupcakes.

Magical Mirai 2014: Ooh! I wanna try one.

Ultimate Kaito: They're right here.

Destiny found Unwin's cupcakes, peeled off the wrapper at the bottom, and took a bite.

Magical Mirai 2014: Mmm...these are delicious.

Ultimate Kaito: Well, thank you.

Ultimate Miku: Alright, everybody. It's time for a little toast!

Everyone held up their glass of whatever they're currently drinking.

Ultimate Miku: I want to thank you all for coming for this little anniversary party of our city. Let's hope for another good year!

Ultimate Kaito: Cheers!

Magical Mirai 2014: Here, here!

Destiny and Unwin clinked their glasses together.

Ultimate Miku: Thank you for coming. Drive safely.

Ultimate Kaito: Well, Destiny...I guess I'll see you on Monday.

Magical Mirai 2014: Yeah. Can I have one more of your cupcakes?

Ultimate Kaito: Sure.

Magical Mirai 2014: Thank you so much. Bye, Ursula. See you on Monday.

Ultimate Miku: Bye, Destiny. Drive safely.

Destiny walked outside to her car with her empty cookie container. (To be honest, she ate most of them). She especially enjoyed Unwin's cupcakes and wishes that he makes them more often.