Nazdeekiyaa Ya Dooriyaan

Introduction:

Ashi Khanna : A 18yr old girl who used to live with her family in Delhi but shifted to Mumbai for education purposes she was the only child of her parents.

Tanzeel Khan : A 19yr old boy who is living in mumbai, His father was a very big business man so he now lives with his bua and her son Dane.... Tanzeel's father died due to sudden heart attack when tanzeel was 14yrs old and Then Tk's mom died due to brain tumor when Tk was 16yrs old he had no one else bigger in his house except his bua he used to love her beyond anything..... After his mom's death his bua was the only one by his side

Dane : A boy almost Tk's age he had very much interest in trying to play new new different different musical instruments And Tk has always supported him. Dane loves Tanzeel beyond words. Tanzeel id Dane's inspiration.

Asha Khan (Tk's bua): She didn't love tanzeel truly she was just acting to love tanzeel like a mother but the main reason is she was behind her brother(TK'S DAD) money and property which was eventually after tk's dad's death was named it was of Tanzeel so she wanted to snacth all the property and money of Tk which was given to him by his dad as per Indian Laws.

Meisha Sharma : A 18yr old girl who had a crush on Tk and his money she was in the same college of Tanzeel and Ashi She liked Tk and always flirted with him but it was not the reciprocal from Tk's side as His dad and her dad were business partners so he had to bare with Meisha.

Chalo abb bohot intro hogaya......

Part 1 coming soon
.
.
.
Comment target for Part 1 is 15 kam hi rakh rahi hoon as it's just the intro..
.
.
.
Ig : damnfam.eternal