Torn Away

*Liams POV*

We walked out on the stage. Hearing the crowd yelling we grab our girls hands and start to sing our parts.

Oh I just wanna take you anywhere that you like

We can go out any day any night

Baby I'll take you there take you there

Oh tell me tell me tell me how to turn your love on

You can get get anything that you want

Baby just shout it out shout it out

Baby just shout it out, yeah

Scarlette holds on to my hand when its my turn to sing a solo as hard as she could she thought that I would like a hand on singing. Though I don't mind her but I just don't know what happened today.I went on with my solo..............

And if you

You want me to

Lets make a move, yeah...........

*Scarlette's POV*

 The concert finally ended and I saw Liam sitting on a stool at the backstage. he looked grumpy I knew something was bothering him but what.

Even if i go up to him he would't talk to me. That gave me an idea I called Zayn over and told him the plan but as soon as he was about to say his first words Liam said I know that Scarlette sent you, and he got up and went to his dressing room.

The next day I asked Liam and his lads if they wanted to come along to the ice cream shop at Main Street. They said no thanks and there I saw Liam on his phone laughing at a tweet. Unfortunately he didn't hear me.

I went over to him and when he noticed me over his head he quickly logged off of Facebook. He asked me what I wanted and  went back to doing something on his phone. But when I was turning around I saw him take a picture of me.Then sending it to a person.....

I grabbed my keys and went to the ice cream shop.

*Liams POV*

I am sorry Scarlette I told myself. Suddenly I remembered that I had to go to Phillips Ice Crem shop at main street. So i grabbed my keys and sat in my hot red Ferrari.

Twenty minutes later I reached the shop and there I saw a familiar car and license plate.

*Scarlette's POV*

I finished ordering ice cream for all the lads and I sat down at a table to wait. A lady called the numbers out first 639 then 219 and finally called my number, 421. I went up to the counter to pay the bill and there I heard a familiar voice. I turned around and there I saw................

 Tell me if you like it and don't call it a sucker book it's only my second book so far!!!                    

Comment, Vote!!!

There is a photo of Scarlette on the side bar>>>>>

Thanks!!!