CHP-1 the golden kitsune

FLASHBACK- 3rd pov ~

over a thousand years ago when beastmen and humans lived in co-existence everything was peaceful but when beastmen were in danger two glowing figures would come to there rescue those who were rescued by them described one as a silver glowing wolf with eyes that could pierce the soul and claws that could cut through anything. they named this one the silver wolf but the other was described and a golden kitsune glowing a bright star-like light that was able to light up any dark cave and nine tails that weaved through the air and an aura that could calm anyone and anything this was the golden kitsune. centuries went by and these two spirits were seen and worshiped by beastmen near and far. it was believed that if you ever needed help from them all you had to was give them an offering for the wolf it was meat wrapped neatly in coco leaf ( I went and down re-search on this :3 ) and for the kitsune, something sweet covered in sugar.

FLASHBACK END

Katies pov

As the cat lady finished reading the children around her cheered and turned into their beastman forms. I smiled at their joy and continued walking making my way to where anima-citys 10th anniversary was being held. I was going to meet up with my boyfriend as he was asked to watch over the festival (I think you know who I'm talking about "-" ) by the mayor I did offer to help but Shirou said it was alright and he would do it. I snapped out of my trance when I noticed my train was there I slid my grey headphones over my amber hair and pulled out my phone to start my playlist. After what felt like forever the train finally made it to my stop I stepped off the train and pulled out my kitsune make that was stored in my bag and slid it over my face covering the small scar just under my eye .

 After what felt like forever the train finally made it to my stop I stepped off the train and pulled out my kitsune make that was stored in my bag and slid it over my face covering the small scar just under my eye

the area was pitch black except for the glowing figure on the roof and the lone figure in the middle. everyone around me began to walk into the middle and once everyone stopped and a boom was heard and the crowd along with me began cheering it had officially been ten years since anima city was founded. the large screen in front played a live broadcast of the mayor giving her speech of how anima was founded after her what I would describe as in inspirational speech everyone began the celebrations. I looked around and saw my favorite candy on sale and rushed over.

( after buying a hoard of candy )

I began to walk away to go look for Shirou I heard a loud explosion. the screen was falling without a second thought I ushered everyone out of the way until I spotted and small tanuki pushing an elderly man out of the way I was about the shove them out of the way but a certain someone beat me to it. the screen hit the ground and a large crash was heard I closed my eyes to prevent dust from getting in. once I opened my eyes again I saw Shirou run off so I ran after him with my fox-like speed I quickly caught up to him.

Shirou's pov ( I nearly wrote shitous pov :D )

After talking to the tanuki girl and running after the suspects who had ruined the festival I noticed a red fox chasing after me no doubt it was my girlfriend Katie's 'look who finally showed up' I said looking at her with a playful smirk. looking back at me I noticed she was still wearing the kitsune mask she made for the festival I thought it was cute when a few days ago I found her asleep at her desk making the mask ' HEY ITS NOT MY FAULT THE TRAIN WAS LATE' she yelled.

We jumped down from the roof just in time to catch the bombers

(I don't remember how the fight scene went )

Author's note-

Ok so this is my first actual book please tell me what you think but updates will be slow due to school and other things and I do need to finish watching the show so yea.... Anyway I hope you enjoyed it until next time BYE