CHAPTER 1

It was just turning 10:00 PM on a cold night, Dave and Bambi were both at a party at Bandu's house, Bandu's party was the most popular party someone has ever had in their town! Dave was alone in the corner with a red cup filled with fruit punch. He looked down at it to see his reflection, he stared at himself for a bit before looking back up at the party. Bambi was picking fights with people who looked at him even for a split second. Dave wanted to leave the party, so he made his way through the crowd to Bambi "Bambi? Can we go home, I'm uncomfortable." Dave rubbed his left arm. Bambi turned to him "Yeah fine, this party fucking sucks anyway." Bambi helped Dave out of the crowd and to the door. Right before stepping out Bandu stepped in front of them "Hey! Why are you guys leaving so early?" Bambi looked at Dave "Dave isn't feeling to well, so I best take him home." Bandu stepped out of Bambi's way.

    Bambi and Dave were beside each other driving down a sidewalk. "Thanks Bambi, I honestly thought you were gonna tell me to piss off." Dave had a small laugh. "Nah, I wanted to leave that party, the amount of horny teens in there disgusts me." Bambi gags. They finally made it to their destination, Dave's house. Dave wheeled himself in and saw that Bambi wasn't following him "Bambi? You can come in?" Bambi looked up from the ground to Dave then came in. "Make yourself at home." Dave went into the kitchen to make Bambi food. Bambi looked around and saw a bluish white couch, he sat down and was shocked, It was extremely soft and comfy. He tried his best not to smile but it felt like heaven. He rubbed his hands on the couch and closed his eyes, it was so soft. "Here you go Bambi" Bambi immediately opens his eyes to see Dave holding up a plate of cornbread he made to Bambi. Dave wheeled himself next to the couch and hopped onto the couch, Dave  had  a comfy blanket with him so he wrapped him and Bambi together. Bambi tried to move away but realized that it actually felt kind of nice, he got closer to Dave. Dave looked over at Bambi somewhat surprised. Bambi took the remote control and turned on a movie. Dave could sense Bambi's hand was next to his, Dave slowly took it and rubbed it. Bambi flinched but didn't move, he didn't understand what Dave was doing, he didn't understand this feeling he had. Tristan then calls for Dave, "One second Bambi." Dave slides into his wheelchair and wheels over to Tristan's room. Bambi was confused, he shook it off and decided to go to sleep.