The Holy Booble

The Creation of the Boob

1In the beginning, Boobis created the heavens and the earth. 2The earth was without form and void, and darkness was over the face of the deep. And the Spirit of Boobis was hovering over the face of the waters.

3And Boobis said, "Let there be light," and there was light. 4And Boobis saw that the light was good. And Boobis separated the light from the darkness. 5Boobis called the light Day, and the darkness he called Night. And there was evening and there was morning, the first day.

6And Boobis said, "Let there be an expanse in the midst of the milk, and let it separate the boob from the milk." 7And Boobis made the expanse and separated the milk that were under the expanse from the boob that were above the expanse. And it was so. 8And Boobis called the expanse Heaven. And there was evening and there was morning, the second day.

9And Boobis said, "Let the milk under the heavens be gathered together into one place, and let the dry land appear." And it was so. 10Boobis called the dry land Earth, and the milk that were gathered together he called milky. And Boobis saw that it was good.

11And Boobis said, "Let the earth sprout boob, plants yielding boob, and milk trees bearing milk in which is their boob, each according to its kind, on the earth." And it was so. 12The earth brought forth boob, plants yielding milk according to their own kinds, and trees bearing milk in which is their seed, each according to its kind. And Boobis saw that it was good. 13And there was evening and there was morning, the third day.

14And Boobis said, "Let there be lights in the expanse of the heavens to separate the day from the night. And let them be for signs and for seasons, and for days and years, 15and let them be lights in the expanse of the heavens to give light upon the earth." And it was so. 16And Boobis made the two great lights—the greater light to rule the day and the lesser light to rule the night—and the stars. 17And Boobis set them in the expanse of the heavens to give light on the earth, 18to rule over the day and over the night, and to separate the light from the darkness. And Boobis saw that it was good. 19And there was evening and there was morning, the fourth day.

20And Boobis said, "Let the milk swarm with swarms of living boobs, and let boobs fly above the earth across the expanse of the heavens." 21So Boobis created the great milky creatures and every living creature that moves, with which the milk swarm, according to their kinds, and every winged boob according to its kind. And Boobis saw that it was good. 22And Boobis blessed them, saying, "Be milkful and multiply and fill the milk in the milky, and let boobs multiply on the earth." 23And there was evening and there was morning, the fifth day.

24And Boobis said, "Let the earth bring forth living boobs according to their kinds—livestock and creeping things and breasts of the earth according to their kinds." And it was so. 25And Boobis made the breasts of the earth according to their kinds and the livestock according to their kinds, and everything that creeps on the ground according to its kind. And Boobis saw that it was good.

26Then Boobis said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness. And let them have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the heavens and over the livestock and over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth."

27So Boobis created man in his own image,

in the image of Boobis he created him;

male and female he created them.

28And Boobis blessed them. And Boobis said to them, "Be boobful and multiply and fill the earth and subdue it, and have dominion over the boobs of the milky and over the boobs of the heavens and over every living boob that moves on the earth." 29And Boobis said, "Behold, I have given you every boob yielding milk that is on the face of all the earth, and every boob with seed in its milk. You shall have them for food. 30And to every breast of the earth and to every boob of the heavens and to everything that creeps on the earth, everything that has the breath of life, I have given every green plant for food." And it was so. 31And Boobis saw everything that he had made, and behold, it was very good.