Author's Note

WASSUPPPP.

I draw Jean and Carter on a daily basis since they're my favorite human OCs, so I'm finally sharing the story that goes with them (after like 4 years lmao). I recently rewrote the main story (2022), but the side stories, titled "After Hours", are relatively newer and honestly more interesting. Nonetheless, read whatever you'd like at your own pace.

Excluding backstories, these plots are in sequential order.
(2022 Rewrite) After Hours I: Jean explaining his relationship with his dad.
(2020) After Hours II: Flashback of Jean and Carter vacationing together in high school.
(2020) After Hours III: Flashback of Jean and Carter's first meeting at age 11.
(2020) After Hours IV: Jean bonding with Carter's old roommate, Aaron.
(2021) After Hours V: Flashback of Carter and Aaron at a frat party.
(2021) After Hours VI: Jean and Carter at an outdoor concert.
(2022) After Hours VII: Jean's college struggle.
(2022) After Hours VIII: Flashback of Jean and Carter's first confession at age 14.
(2022) After Hours IX: Aaron falling apart with his own Barcode Boy, Payne.

Keep in mind:
- The story is completed, but I go still back and make minor edits
- I may add more side stories/chapters
- The chapter art doesn't always reflect the events in the chapter below

Anyway, I hope you'll grow to cherish these idiots as much as I do. Feel free to pass the link on if you end up liking it! You can also find art of them and my other OCs on my Instagram: @/ravioli_slices

Enjoy the read :)