Cooking With Peter (Fluff)

Y/Ns POV~
Me and Peter were cooking some cupcakes for an avengers party to celebrate Tony's Birthday so we're making some cupcakes with butter cream icing and I'm mixing the batter while Peter is getting me some more flour and he throws some on me and I throw some back and we were throwing flour at eachother for about 10-15 minutes until I finally finished the batter and put them in the cupcake liners and put them in the oven I began to make the buttercream icing while petter helped I made him try it to see if it was good and he smiled and said "Wow Y/N that's good, can we just eat all the icing ourselves" making me let out a small laugh and say "As much as I would love to eat my delicious buttercream we can't it's for Tony's birthday" peter whines and tried to eat more of it and I kept the bowl away from him he groaned and said "fine I'll stop if you give me a kiss" even tho we've been dating for over 2 years now I somehow got butterflies but I kissed him and he picked me up and put me on the counter and I giggled and I whispered but loud enough to wear eh could hear it clearly "I love you" he smiled very widely oh that smile I swear it's cuter every-time "I love you too" I heard him say just as the oven beeped I hopped off the counter and pull the cupcakes out and put them on the counter "Shall we put the icing on them now" peter nodded in agreement....
____________________________________
A/N
This is one of my favorites in my notes so I thought I'd make it the first part in this little book Please comment any suggestions on people from OBX or the MCU and I will try to write as much as I can I have a lot do school and activities after school but that is all 🥰