Prologue: A Legends Tale

[Version: 2 | Proof-read: Semi]

"From the moment in time, there was nothing, and yet there was something. A gift of life, to bring characters into reality. Yet every universe has their own story, and yet every story has a beginning and an ending."

"Some have villains."
"Some have heroes."
"Some are major characters."
"Some are minor secondary characters."

"Some have their own category of their tag for a story."

"Some have drama."
"Some have romance."
"Some are comedy."
"Some are tragedy."

Yet some stories are completed, some stories are ongoing as we speak, or some have been discontinued and lost through time.

Some stories are remade and rewritten to make the story better, and yet what about us?

We are in our universe, our own story. A story to tell.

"We have been given life."
"We can breathe."
"We can think for ourselves."
"We can talk."

"Yet some may think, or count this as a breakthrough within reality itself."

" N̸̢̅͑͂͝ o̶̧̠͓͗ "

"Our reality is more of a curse, than a blessing in disguise."

"'How?' you, readers, ask. 'How is a story a curse rather than a blessing?'"

"I'll tell you, what. A story."
"Our story, how we became to be."
A piece of data. A program, in the middle of processing, may have been lost in time or realm."

-V.

◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Long ago, from all mankind which legends, could be only known to some.

There were once two gods that had ruled over this galaxy. The first God, the goddess of creation who created life and creatures alike. And another god, a god who created destruction and death.

The two were like brothers and sisters; they became inseparable. They decided to create a rule; to never end their project, never fight for power, and rule the world they call home. They were the ones that brought balance into the universe. However, this relationship did not last forever.

One day, a fight broke out between the two. The two fought for many millennia; no men or outer beings know the reason or the cause of what may have happened between the two.

Until one day, the god of destruction overruled the goddess of creation. The god of destruction claimed he was the true ruler of this world, HIS world. He banished her into the mortal realm, where she would slowly rot away, painfully, just like her own creation. Yet the rules and bonds they have were corporate and shared, shattered in pieces.

◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

His reign of terror has begun on Earth, and on that day, it all happened in an instant. His destruction caused sirens heard from around the c̴̾̕ͅû̵̼͓̺̚b̶̨͍́͝ḛ̷̥̔̉ world. The thunder roar of earthquakes shattered, cracking the grounds below, and volcanoes spewed and erupted, filling the sky, land, and sea with dark smoke and molten lava from its core.

Power plants, the elements shattered the reactors and exploded everywhere. The radiation from the sun and the reactors radiated the soil.

It was as if humans and their primitive technology went haywire. They did not know what had caused all of this. The chaos had caused an all-out war.

Time has passed generations after generation. Humans moved on from their so-called home planet and never returned. Yet some stayed behind. However, those times were gone and something new has risen from the grave.

Once humans have returned to their so-called old home planet, they investigated the remains of what history was left. All that was left was a brand-new world. New life forms: Hybrids, Monsters, and Walking talking sentient machines emerged from their undiminished so-called home.

Humans are vicious creatures that still cause destruction. They were known to be the most primitive and hostile. 

Was that his plan? 

War broke out among the planet long ago, though many trials of fire, peace, and war. 

Though they have somewhat created peace, the bigger question must be asked, "How long will this so-called peace last?"

"What would happen if something new arose from their futuristic, so-called home?"

"Welcome to the world of Fatal Error, my friend."

"See you soon" -V.

◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆

Word Count: 661