OT

Virat runs there and when he sees a scream coming from behind the stage screen, he quickly goes behind the stage.He removes the curtain of the stage and sees that there is a lot of crowd.None from CN and Gadchiroli were there.There were only people of drama.Virat hurriedly removes everyone from the front and he goes there.

He went there and saw that SAI WAS LYING ON THE GROUND AND BLOOD WAS COMING OUT OF HER HEAD.....  All her friends were trying to wake her up.

Seeing Sai in that condition, Virat grief came into it.Everything about him becomes blank.
All of Sai's friends try to control him with tears in his eyes but Sai's consciousness does not return.
Virat began to cry....

Virat - S..Sai !!!!
Sai kya hua ??
Kya hua Sai ko !!!

Ani - Pata nhi Virat sir yeh sab achanak se kaise ho gaya...
Sab to thik hi chal raha tha....

Virat - Sai !! Sai aankhe kholo...
Dekho meri taraf , Sai !!!

Ani - M..mai ambulance ko call karta hu wo log Sai ko hospital tak lekar jaayenge...

Virat - Haa...
Sai , utho na Sai mujhse baat karo...
Sai please, aakhe kholo apni....
Sai please....
Tumko kuch nhi hoga , mai kuch nhi hone dunga....leakin Sai please tum aankhe kholo...
Mujhe is tarah ki saza mat do please...

Aniket - Virat sir maine Ambulance ko call kar diya hai wo abhi aajayenge ,

Virat - Dekho na Sai aankhe nhi khol rhi , kya karu ab...

Ani - Sir , aap chinta mat kijiye...
Sab thik ho jayga...Sai bilkul thik ho jaygi...kuch nhi hoga use....

Virat - Kya karu....abhi...
Sai please utho , dekho ham sab bula rhe hai na , please apne aankhe kholo...

After a while, the ambulance arrives and the two boys bring a stretcher, pick up Sai on a stretcher, take her out of the auditorium, and take her to the ambulance.

Virat and the ambulance got up.Everyone in the house was shocked to see Sai May in that situation. They don't understand anything, they just stand still.Virat got into the ambulance and two of Sai's friends got up and the car went straight to the hospital.As soon as the car left, Everyone in CN and Gadchiroli cried because no one understood what happened in the blink of an eye. Usha Mausi and Aai fell ill there.Somehow they were taken home.And leaving everything at home in CN, Mohit, Sunny, Sai's Kaka, Shivani bua goes to Nagpur City Hospital.

In the ambulance -----

A nurse wipes Sai's forehead with a cotton swab.Little by little Sai's consciousness returned and she opened her eyes but could not open them completely.

Virat - Sai !!!

Ani - Sai !!

Virat - Sai ne aankhe kholi hai Aniket dekho...

Ani - Haa..

Virat - Sai tum apne aankhe khuli rakho aankhe band mat karna...
Tumhe kuch nhi hoga Sai...

Sai - Virat s..sir...

Virat - H..haa bolo , mai idhar hi hu...
Bolo mai sunn raha hu...

Sai - M..mujhe nhi lagta ki m..mai
b..Bach paungi...

Virat - Nhi..

Sai - Apna o..or b..baki sabka dh..dhyan rakhna...or..h..ho ske to...to apne z..zindagi me aage b..bad jana....

Virat - Kya bakwas kiye jaa rhi ho Sai..
Kuch nhi hoga tumhe....
Mai kuch nhi hone dunga....
Tum bas apni aakhe khuli rakho or mujhse baate Karo...bas dekhna abbhi thik ho jaogi tum...

Sai - M..mai bohot..m..mushkil se b.baat kar r..rhi hu Virat sir...m..mai or zada der tak yeh n..nhi aah.paungi..
B..bohot dard ho r..raha hai sar me...

Virat - Mai janta Sai or bas kuch der k liye sah lo , ham bas pohoch hi gye hai bas or thodi der....

Sai - O..or nhi ho r..raha hai...

Virat - Sai please thodi or der sabar karo....or aankhe band mat karna..

Ani - Sai yeh sab kisne kiya tumhare sath ??
Ajinkya ne ??

Virat - Ajinkya !!!

Sai - Nhi....

Ani - Phir kisne kiya ??
Kaise hua yeh sab ???

Sai - J..jag..jagtap....

Virat - Jagtap !!!!!!

He got very angry but at that moment he somehow managed to control himself because Sai's condition was not good.

Sai was slowly closing her eyes, she was losing consciousness. Virat saw her close her eyes and again told her to keep her eyes open but she could not.

Virat - Sai tum...tum mujhse Vada karo ki tum mujhe chod ke kahi nhi jaogi...Vada karo....

Sai - M..mujhe nhi lagta...ki m..mai rahungi....apna dh..dhyan rakhna..o..or b..baki sabka bhi....

Virat - Kuch nhi hoga tumhe !!!!
Tum bas mujhse Vada karo....

Virat extended his hand towards Sai.Sai somehow raises her hand and moves towards Virat's hand, she somehow reaches Virat's hand but she can't promise him. Because before the two of them could touch each other's hands, Sai lost consciousness.

Virat - Saiiii !!!
Sai aankhe kholo , Sai please
Tum mere sath aisa nhi kar sakti Sai
Tum aisa nhi kar sakti please aankhe kholo , please...
Bohot ho gaya hai tumhara yeh matam ab band karo yeh or apne Virat sir ki baat maani Sai please apne aankhe kholo....Sai !!!!!

Ani ( to driver ) - Are jaldi gari chalaiye.....

Driver - Ji ham bas pohoch hi gye....

They reach Nagpur City Hospital in 1-2 minutes.
As soon as they reached the hospital, they got Sai out of the car, hurriedly poured out all the hot water and Sai was rushed to the OT.Everything happens at the speed of a wind.

Virat fell helplessly, he sat down in the chair and stared at the red light shining on the door of the OT.
Just then, Sunny, Mohit and Shivani Bua come to the hospital and see that Virat are sitting like lifeless people.
As if he had no idea what was going on around him, his mind and soul were all revolving around Sai.
What will happen to Sai, will she be able to come back or not?
Will she be able to see his Sai again smiling, talking, walking in front of his eyes?  Or will she find her lifeless?

There was a big picture of Bappa hanging on the wall to the right of Virat.He looked at Bappa's picture without any reaction like lifeless man, as if he was shocked....
He did not have the strength or ability to pray for Sai's protection.
It was as if he had become destitute without Sai.
He has money but no joy, he has soul but no reason to hold life.

He sits quietly, he doesn't answer when someone asks him something.

About half an hour passed.The red light on the OT is turned off.The doctor comes out of the OT.There was a seriousness in the doctor's face.Virat hurried to the doctor and asked the helpless doctor if Sai was OK.

Virat - Doctor !!!
Doctor Sai kaisi hai ??
Wo thik to hai na , use kuch hua to nhi na ??

Shivu bua - Doctor please bataiye Sai thik hai na ??

Doctor - Dekhiye khud ko sambhaliye I'm sorry to say that patient....................
........……………………………………………......

______________________________________
Precap - Choutha Dhammaka....