Welcome home

The ride was long and almost unbearable, but I wanted to do this. To finally see Max again after 6 years of having to listen to my parents fighting i finally got to go home and spend time in my past. I must have fallen asleep thinking about my childhood because when I woke up we had arrived at my home town. I smiled brightly and jumped out of the bus I was riding. My legs and back ached from sitting for so long, but it was worth it and I was glad to be home. 

I was walking down our old street and stopped in front of his house not seeing any lights on I approached the house looking into the window not seeing anything right away i moved away and was about to walk away when i saw a movement close to the door. I moved towards the door slowly not sure what i was doing. I tried the door knob slightly hoping it wouldn't open, but when the door did open I was thinking about crying until i heard music coming from upstairs.

I reached the top of the stairs and almost screamed when i saw the newspapers and pictures and other pictures of Max on the wall. I put my hand over my mouth and gasped slightly reading one of the news clippings. 'Max is dead?' I thought. Tears slipped out of my eyes as i sobbed silently. I really did scream when I heard a voice. I whipped around and screamed louder when I saw it was Max. "HOLY SHIT I THOUGHT YOU'RE DEAD?!!?" I shrieked. He just kinda shrugged. "It happened 2 years ago I'm surprised you didn't hear about it, it was super huge news. Who are you anyways and why would you care about my death?" He asked. "Oh my god I forgot I've been gone for 6 years" I said. He just kind of looked me over for about 5 minutes mostly my newly grown curves. I blushed.