Chapter -1 HOME

Despite being so rich, The 67 years old billionaire, Yadubir Rao has no arrogance at all. He made a normal person working in his company his assistant, which is a very big deal. Not only him, there are many such people whom he has given a chance to prove themselves and do something for them and family. He is rich, has got many awards too, but he lacks a very important thing i.e His Family. They don't live with him. His wife died at the age of 55 due to a heart attack. And one day his son, Narayan Rao got angry with him and went to Japan with his daughter, Tanu Rao and wife, Poornima Rao.

His granddaughter and daughter-in-law used to visit him but his son didn't come to meet him since last 15 years. And now for the last 5 years, Tanu and Poornima were also not able to come to meet him due to their busy schedule. But he got this friendly and familiar vibes from his assistant Eshan Krishna who's been working with him since 3 years now.

Eshan, 26 years old, hails from a normal and middle class family who completed his studies in BBA. Working in Yadubir Rao's company is a dream of every youth which is not fulfilled easily. He also had this dream, when he first thought that he would do something in business, but he could not believe it when his dream really came true. Not everyone is so lucky. Like Yadubir, he also knows very well what it is like to not have the family together, because when he was 15 years old, his parents got divorced and parted their ways. Then he also became a victim of depression. But now he's very happy and does his work with full devotion.

And on the other side, is the rich grandfather's spoiled and lovely princess granddaughter, Tanu Rao, who works as a business analyst in Japan

And on the other side, is the rich grandfather's spoiled and lovely princess granddaughter, Tanu Rao, who works as a business analyst in Japan. In life, she has never suffered anything except losing her family at a very young age. In the beginning, it was difficult for her to live in another country away from her Grandfather who loved her so much, but as time passed, she adjusted and got mixed up in the atmosphere there. Despite many persuasion, she could not convince her father to meet her grandfather, on the contrary got scolded by him. She was never being scolded and was still angry with her father because of the accident that happened two months ago.

✨✨✨✨✨

✨✨✨✨✨

Today was a new day for Eshan but no different from yesterday. As usual, after doing their morning routine, Yadubir and Eshan went out for a walk in the park with their two dogs, Akita Inu, Riko and Canadian Eskimo, Arrow.