First day in office

Happy reading

Next day

Anika comes in college "as today interviews gonna happens  for being interns in companies.    Dean specifically called her..   so that she comes and get a good opportunity to have job "which she deserve.  She  always dreamt of having a good job and settle in her life without anyone's help. and might today it's gonna happen. Whichever company gonna choose her" she gonna go for them and then she won't stop ever and will  keep going till she doesn't  reach her  last achievement which is being a business woman on her own hard work without anyone's help or contribution.

She comes out paying  to auto driver and directly get into the college without having  a useless talk with anyone. In way she saw malika is standing with her friends  " but without giving head to them " she just  walked fastly by them .  Ranveer who was  there as well he tried to call her " but she didn't bother to listen him and passed by them having stern face.

In  principle room

Ani. You Called me sir ?? she said looking at  another man " who is present in the room as well along with him

Pri. Come sit Anika ...

Ani. Erm I'm getting late for interview ...

Pri. You don't need to give interview.  You just sit here with me. Anika got confused and grab the seat looking at him being astonished.

Pri.  I know you are very intelligent and sharp minded girl in college. so I want  everything best for you infect a bast company for your internship .  I agreed in past I  trusted that stupid thing l without inquiry about it. but now I wanna compassionate  for that. So I've got you a best offer for you.

Ani. Means ?? she stammers looking at the man who is sitting besides her.

Pri. I want you to do intern in mr Shakti singh oberoi's company.

Ani.  Oberoi ??? she stutter looking at him with fearful eyes

Pri.  His company is best in all over other companies. which gonna  offer jobs. He can give you opportunity to go ahead.  It will be really good for you to  achieve success in your future. 

ani. Lakin sir I

Sha. I'm the one who offered it.   I want you to be in my company. I'm sure you will do wonder there like you did in college.  As I've got to know how bright student you are.

Anika blink her eyes and look at them with soft eyes

Sha. Beta I assure you , you will like out there. We will provide you all comfort and opportunities.

Pro.  Being professor of yours I guarantee you , you will love it there.

Ani. But how do you know that I would Able to do it. I mean I can be bad choice as well. 

Pro. You are not " I know that. 

Ani. What about reference I mean whatever happened in past with me might you won't like it

Sha.  I know about every thing. and I'm sure it's not your fault.   Mr Mehra  your professor told me about all that incident. So you don't need to worry about that

Anika look at both of them and went in deep thoughts.  Shivaay's face cAme infront of her as she knows shakti is father of him. and being son of owner " she has to see his face everyday. Which will be really hard for her to control her emotions. but on same time " she can't stop herself to go ahead for a particular person.  She has to control her emotions for her future. She can't stop here. She has to accept this and go for this job which is showing the way of her goal. She exhale breath and nods