Another life, another day.

You awoke, tired as ever from the hard work from yesterday. Your family was quite poor actually. You and the rest of your family used to live in a pretty big mansion all the way in America. But you sadly were evicted from your home because of a mysterious reason you Didn't know of, and were forced all the way to England. But anyway, you woke up from a peaceful sleep and immediately got dressed.

"Y/N! Hurry and get dressed!"

Your mother shouted at you from the tent beside you. (Your family had to live in tents, you all stole the of course but that doesn't matter.)

"I'm coming mom, sorry!"

You quickly buttoned your pants and shirt and also put on your shoes and ran out of your tent to start the new day.

"What do you need?"

Your mother finished putting up her hair in a bun and turned to you.

"Could you go wake up your brother and sister please? I have to help your father with breakfast."

"Oh okay" you almost always woke up your siblings. They always fought with each other over dumb things like toys and clothes but you always made sure they apologized if something went wrong and they went back to playing with each other.

"Nikki? Randy?" You walked into their small tent.

"Hi Y/N!!" Nikki, your sister said to you.

"I'm almost done with my hair."

Randy turned to you frowning, looking like he was about to cry.

"Y/N!!" He whined walking to you.

"What's wrong?" You bent down.

"I can't button up my shirt!!" He teared up.

"Aww, it's alright!" You said kindly to your brother. You started to button up his shirt and stood back up.

"There we go." You smiled.

"Nikki, are you done with your hair?" You turned to your little sister again.

"Mhm!" Nikki nodded and walked to you.

"Mom and Dad should be done with breakfast now." You assumed.

"YAAYYYY!!!" The two cheered happily, running out of their tent. You chuckled, how could life get any better? Sure you guys are broke but that's alright. You wouldn't change it any way whatsoever. Maybe having some more clothes tho, that would be nice.

You followed your siblings outside and sat on the ground with the rest of your family.

"Mornin kiddos!" Your dad said to you all, not including your mom.

"Morning dad!" You and the kids chimed in unison.

"We have a real treat for breakfast!" Dad gave everyone a plate of bacon and a singular egg.

"Woahh, we haven't had anything like this in a long time" you said in awe.

"Indeed we haven't, thank you honey." Your mom gave your dad a kiss. Randy gagged at the loving action and you all laughed. You all dug into your food happy even if it was a small amount.

"Hey dad?" You had finished eating and handed him your plate.

"What is it pumpkin?" Your dad said with a warm, welcoming smile. He was always the type of guy to make someone happy even at their lowest and you admired him for that.

"What's up with all the open spaces around here? I thought it was packed." Apparently somehow, someway, young girls were going missing. Rich, and poor.

Your father gained a worried look on his old face.

"Let's talk about it later. Okay?" He replied to you.

You sighed, not wanting to wait.

"Alright dad." You said to him.

"Now then, you go start on your chores okay?"

Randy and Nikki groaned not wanting to do any work.

"Cmon guys, it won't be that bad. I'll sing for you!" You tried to convince them.

"Okay!!" Randy shouted happily getting up.

"Now it won't be as miserable!" Nikki stood up as well.

You laughed standing up like the two of them and headed off to do your work.