Chapter one: "accidentally" falling in love with Ross Lynch

💋Ari's POV💋
I am Ariana Olivia Grande and I am 13 years old and I'm a foster child with my siblings Frankie Grande and Victoria Grande who are 17 and 16 years old so I'm the youngest in the family.... But my birthday is June 13, 2001 and I have a best friend named Riley Clarkson and she's 13 also and my parents died when I was only 2 years old and so my foster parents Jennifer and David are our parents now and we can't talk about our parents anymore for some reason.....
So I woke up and looked at my alarm clock. 8:00 AM.
"Ariana!!!" Jennifer yelled up the stairs "Yes Jennifer!" I yelled back "Get up and get out of the house!!!!"
Jennifer yelled "You barely get out of the house!!!!" Jennifer added
"Okay let me get dressed and I'll just go to the beach and skate on my skateboard!!!!" I yelled as I slowly crawled out of my pink and white 'love' blanket and fixed the bed again and changed into a white tee-shirt that says 'Love' all over the shirt in black and ripped jeans and my white Denim jacket and put on my white high heels that are 12 inches high oh and I brushed my hair and curled my hair and the curls looked so cute in my hair even know I'm 13 I learned it all from my sister..... So I'm ready for my teenager days!!! I can't wait to be a teenager!!! I ran downstairs and grabbed my pink skateboard with black zebra prints all over it "Bye Jennifer!!!! Love you!!!!" I called to Jennifer opening the door and went to my favorite beach ever Capitola beach!!! I love that beach and I went skateboarding on the 13 inch wall not knowing what bad things that'll happen to me. I slipped over a pink skateboard I hurt my back and my leg. My leg was bleeding and my arm was bleeding I started feeling dizzy and stared seeing black so I passed out....
🎸Ross's POV🎸
I was walking around the beach and I left my pink skateboard near the 12 inch wall but I found my pink skateboard on the wall but I Put my eyes on a girl who looked like she was 13 years old but who cares she's hot!!! Anyways she was bleeding and she looked like she passed out. I think... But anyways I went to help her so I picked her up and I started to walk it rained why rain i had a bad day I don't need to finish it off with rain! We finally reached my house I opened the door "Mom I'm home!!!" I yelled "Whose this girl?" Mom asked "Oh this is a girl who I met at the beach she slipped over my pink skateboard and fell of the 12 inch and she hurt her back and her leg and as you can see her leg is bleeding and I didn't want to leave a 13 year old girl bleeding... And she is also passed out from falling off the wall. So I brought her here if it's okay...." I explained "No it's fine! She's really cute and she's 2 years younger than you. So help her and then you can introduce yourself and may be friends." Mom said "Okay!" I said with a smile as I brought this girl upstairs and closed the door she started to open her eyes "W-where am I? What happened???" She asked as she sat up "Oh you slipped off my skateboard and fell off the 12 inch wall and your leg was bleeding and it still is. And you hurt your back and you also passed out and I helped you up." I explained "Oh but who are you? And where am I?" She asked "I'm Ross. Ross Lynch." I said "OMG shut up!!! I never thought I'd meet you..." She said cheerfully "Uh...." I said "OWE!!!!" She yelled in pain "Are you okay. You need help?" I asked "No. I'm okay. Why did you help me?" She asked "Well you didn't think I'd leave a 13 year old girl behind bleeding and passed out did you?" I asked "No. Your too nice. And hot." She smiled I fucking love her smile!!! I may have just met her but I'm now falling for her!!! I kissed her without thinking if I'm doing the right thing or not. "I'm sorry.... I shouldn't of kissed you..... I'm so sorry..." I said "It's okay. This is my first kiss so I'm okay with it..." She giggled and kissed me wrapping her arms around my neck I put my hand on her hip and on her cheek she moved one hand on me cheek as well as we kissed magically and in perfect sync too. we didn't pull away till it hit 12:30. So we kissed for 5 hours! But who cares I never wanted to let go of her she was so comfortable on me and she didn't want to let go either so we didn't budge or move. "You never told me your name." I said "Ariana." She giggled "Ariana huh?" I asked "Yep!" Ariana said proudly and giggly "Cute name." I said "Can we start all over again?" I asked "Yes." Ariana said "Hi I'm Ross Lynch." I said "Oh my gosh are you Ross Shor Lynch from Austin and Ally and R5?!" Ariana asked "Yep!" I smiled "Oh my gosh I love you!!!!" Ariana said "Well your lucky you met me. Cause I may be falling for you." I said "That's cool cause I may be falling for you too..." Ariana said "So you name is.....?" I asked "Ariana Olivia Grande." Ariana said "Cute name." I said "Thanks." Ariana blushed "Your welcome." I said we put our hands on each other and kissed we went to the make out zone and THAT WAS IT!!! Nothing else but making out!!! "I love you Ariana." I said it took Ariana didn't talk for a long time then opened her mouth "I love you Ross!" Ariana said kissing my lips softly then smiling I smiled too....
A/N: I hope you liked the chapter! So it'll be a long story with a lot of chapters so I'll be updating a lot this week! Bye guys!!!! ❤️Olivia❤️