( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Credits to miruhestars on twitter ( the picture above)

You look pretty today :D

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ this contains
•curse words, nsfw, mature things, loss of virginity, political virgin.

IF YOU DON'T LIKE THAT KIND OF STUFF I SUGGEST YOU LEAVE. IF YOU WANT I WILL MAKE FLUFF!

Top/Dom : Quackity
Sub/bottom : Slime

Kinks: praise? Degrading? Hair pulling? Idk

Oh gosh, Sorry if I got into the sex to quickly

Sex lol

•°•∆•°•∆•°•∆•°•∆•°•∆•°•∆•°•∆•°•∆•°•∆•°∆•°•

Slime was in the hallway wondering around till he heard the word sex from these two men walking past him, he saw that they gave a smirk to each other then went to the bath room. Slime waited there wondering what the word sex ment till he heard moaning from the bathroom it was probably the men that went in there he wonderd what they were doing he was about to go in but he wanted to know what the word sex ment more.

He went over to Quackity's office tripping on his shoe. He knocked on the door 3 times making a tune out of it.

"Cum in"

Slime heard the words from inside the room. He peakes in before entering seeing if Quackity was busy. Slime happily skipped over to Quackity. Quackity wasn't really working he was tired of doing a lot of work he had been working non stop for 2 days so  I guess he did deserve a break. Quackity was happy to see Slime.

"So did you want something?"

Quackity grabbed his mug and took a long sip.

"U-um what is . . . Sex?"

Quackity's eyes widend he spit out his coffee and looked at Slime.

"W-what!?"

"I SAID WHAT IS SEX!?" Slime said louder thinking that Quackity didn't hear.

"I know what you said it's jus- nevermind"

" Where did you hear that word!?"

" These two strangers said it while walking past me!"

Quackity's face was blank and flustered
⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄-⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

" Okay well u-um it's when two friends like each other very much they do an activity not all friends do that activity cause some are Asexual"

Slime was trying to process nthe information that Quackity just said.

"Well um were friends so can we have sex!"
Slime said not knowing what he just got himself into.

Quackity face was once again blank and flustered.

"I-im sorry slime we just can't do that"

"But w-why? Your not Asexual are you?!"

"I'm not Asexual slime, I mean I did have sex before, It's not so bad being a bottom. Okay I'm getting off topic. Slime we just can't."

Slime was innocent he didn't know what this was and Quackity didn't want to take advantage of that.

"A-are we not friends?"

Quackity's heart broke when he heard that they were friends the best of friends but he couldn't just do that with Slime, he had no other choice and decided too . . .

"Yes, okay, fine"

Quackity lead Slime to his room while walking in the hallways Quackity imagined fucking Slime senseless, Slime moaning his name over and over, drooling while doing so. Quackity got hard from thinking about it.