Things to be considered while doing MODERN KITCHEN DESIGN.

When it comes to the expanding trend of modular kitchens, the most important thing to look for is a practical and thorough design. Modular kitchens offer many customization options, so you can make every corner and cranny work for you. Although technique and precision are necessary for a beautiful and luxury Kitchen design, you may start your modular kitchen design and plan by using the following basic recommendations.

1. Consider the kitchen work triangle

The kitchen work triangle is a kitchen design principle that aids in the creation of efficient workplaces and clear traffic lanes. The stove, the sink, and the refrigerator are all made of it. Choosing how to organize these three elements in your kitchen cabinets so that you can readily reach the cooking, cleaning, and food storage areas without cluttering the kitchen is an essential part of managing your kitchen.

Before settling on a layout for your kitchen, it's a good idea to sketch out a rough sketch of the room. According to the National Kitchen and Bath Association, a basic rule of thumb is to leave a spacing of 4 to 9 feet between each side of the triangle.

2. Plan your layout

You must commit to designing a modular kitchen for your home. Modern kitchens aren't just about cooking and cleaning. They are the center of the house and have proven to be more multifunctional than ever. So, think carefully and plan your modern kitchen design spaces according to the activities that will take place there, such as dinners, conversations, and tea time.

3. Use the ideal length worktop

For countertops and kitchen cupboards, the standard set height of the countertop is around 32 or 33 inches. You should also make sure that the kitchen cabinets are not too far away from the counter, as this will make reaching the upper shelves difficult.

Please keep in mind that these design guidelines are based on the average height of people. As with any other feature in your home, your designer can adjust the size of the countertop to meet the needs of your family.

4. Be well-versed in your color scheme.

The colour scheme you select can add a finishing touch to your kitchen. However, because you will need to keep the kitchen colour for a long time, it is best to avoid using an all-white colour scheme. This will necessitate frequent cleaning and upkeep.

This does not mean that you should also blindly go for brighter shades. Darker shades trap more heat, which could be a problem during summers. As a result, you can experiment with different shades and combinations. Designers frequently provide a predefined set of color combinations to choose from, making your decision easier. Also, ensure that the colour of your kitchen complements the overall décor of your home.

5. Proper ventilation is essential.

Cooking in the kitchen generates a lot of heat. Although the fireplace and exhaust fan help vent fumes and heat from the kitchen area, having a door that opens onto the balcony or laundry area is always helpful. This will ensure that your kitchen has adequate air circulation even when not cooking. Also, this will prevent smoke from building up inside your home.

6. Kitchen lighting

While having the brightness and warmth of natural light in your kitchen is aesthetically pleasing, overhead lighting is also essential. Make sure the ceiling lighting falls on the counter where most of the activities occur. These days, cabinet lights are gaining popularity due to the natural glow on the countertop, which is excellent for cooking at night.

7. Safety comes first

Your kitchen should be a safe place to work. Therefore, pay regular attention to the gas pipes and take the necessary measures to prevent gas leakage from the curved edges of the hob. Even the flooring you select should be slip-resistant and allow you to quickly clean up any spills or tears. Finally, place your appliances closer to the switchboard, which should be far from the sink and stove.

8. Pay attention to the gaps in the corners.

When creating storage shelves and kitchen cabinets gold coast in the kitchen, we often ignore corners thinking they are useless. However, you can introduce blind corner cabinets alongside a modular kitchen design gallery to ensure full utilization of kitchen corner space.

9. Take care of the kitchen garbage

Based on your preference, you can keep all garbage out of the kitchen in a large steel trash container or order built-in containers built behind the cabinet door. The built-in bins also have two compartments to store dry waste and wet waste separately.