Ch. 37:ɪᴍᴘᴜʟsᴇ: ɴᴀᴍᴊᴏᴏɴ ˢᵐᵘᵗ

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ :: 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾, 𝗍𝖾𝖺𝗌𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝖽𝗈𝗆!𝗇𝖺𝗆𝗃𝗈𝗈𝗇, 𝗌𝗉𝖺𝗇𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖻𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖺𝗀𝖾, 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝗀𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗇𝗀, 𝗋𝗈𝗎𝗀𝗁 𝖻𝗅𝗈𝗐𝗃𝗈𝖻, 𝗌𝗆𝗎𝗍

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

You regained consciousness two days later. You had been well-looked after. Suga apparently stayed by your side for a whole 36 hours, not sleeping or eating. Just holding your hand. But Tae and Jimin had dragged him off to bed, leaving RM to watch over you. So when you cracked open your eyes, it was Namjoon who sat on the edge of your bed and lifted a straw to your lips. You drank the water greedily. RM began explaining what had happened as you laid back, groaning. Your ribs were horridly sore, and you had a feeling there were some nice, ugly bruises under your bandages.

Apparently, you'd made it through the barricade. But had been chased for five more miles, through the suburbs. Thanks to JHope and Dae's combined efforts, they were able to lose most of the SUV's, save one. The Charger spun out and crashed into a building, but the SUV had gone into the river, killing everyone inside. Dae had pulled you and JHope out, and the two of you were knocked out. So he went through your phone and called the first number on your history he didn't recognize: Namjoon's.

"Thanks, Joon," you said, voice hoarse with disuse. He dimpled a smile at you and reached out, ruffling your hair.

'Just glad you're alright, Doll. I was...really worried," he replied. He reached out and brushed a strand of hair out of your face. "We all were."

"I'm sorry," you said, struggling to sit up

"I'm sorry," you said, struggling to sit up. "I didn't mean to worry you guys." RM reached out, slipping his muscled forearm behind your back and easily lifting you up, as if you weighed nothing. "Wait, am I in the hospital," you said, finally realizing where you where. You heard the hissing, the beeping. Smelled the antiseptic and alcohol. Your nose wrinkled as you tried to fight down a surge of anxiety. Failed. Your breaths came fast, shallow. "Get me out of here right now, Namjoon," you said.

"What?" He asked. "Why?"

"Don't like them. Don't want to ever be in them." You reached down to pull the IV catheter from your wrist but Namjoon's large fingers closed around your hand. You shook him off as you felt your panic rising. Jay...All you could think about was looking down at your brother's body in the hospital morgue, half of his face gone from the bullet that entered the back of his head. Again, you tried to rip the IV out. Again, he stopped you. You frantically tried to stand.

"Hey, slow down, Doll," RM stood up, towering over you, as he gripped each of your wrists in his hands and pushed them down into the bed, sinking to a knee between your legs. "Easy."