McLovin' It

If you had told Felix that he was gonna get bent over and fucked in a stuffy cubicle at the birthday party he took his baby brother, he would've believed you.

But if you told him the one that bent him over was the ridiculously hot blue haired boy who was wearing the Ronald Mcdonald mascot outfit, he would've punched you in the face right there.

Yet, here he was, his hand covering his mouth as he looked at the boy who was thrusting into him, hitting all of his sweet spots instantly. The clown makeup running from his face, the red clown nose still intact, red wig forgotten on the floor as his blue hair stuck on his sweaty forehead. The top parts of his costume open revealing his incredibly toned physique.

EARLIER

Felix was holding onto his baby brother Jeongin'a hand as he dragged him to the McDonald's entrance, the younger boy's eyes sparkled and Felix couldn't help but smile fondly at him.

"Slow down, Innie! Yedam isn't going anywhere." He laughed as Jeongin, aged 7, huffed,

"It's his birthday today, we need to be early!"

Felix shook his head endearingly as he rushed and picked him up, Jeongin squealed as Lix did so as he entered the restaurant. He looked around and asked where was Bang Yedam's birthday party was held.

He was told it was on the second floor. Felix raced up the stairs as Jeongin squealed in anticipation. Once they reached the top of the stairs, the young boy squirmed out of his grasp and ran towards his friends.

The freckled boy smiled as he entered the party, joining a few of the other teenagers and adults who were babysitting as well.

As he sat there and ate his fries, he noticed a lone boy with blue hair. He felt his mouth go dry at the sight of him, in an all black attire, a well defined chest, a small waist, and he was looking directly at him.

Wait.

WHAT.

Flustered, Felix looked away as he fought the blush that threatened to seep into his face.

He felt someone sat next to him, and he smelled of honeysuckle and pickles. It was a weird scent but somehow he made it work.

Especially with how he was smiling at Felix at this moment, his bright smile and squirrely cheeks.

"Hey, I caught you staring." He teased as Felix whined and pretended to ignore him, making the squirrely cheek boy chuckle.

"Hey, that's rude you know. Notice me." He whined as Felix ignored him again.

The guy didn't relent and took the fry from Felix's (tiny) hands. The blonde gasped and faced him, before he could say a word, the guy cupped his face so that their eyes could meet.

"Finally." He said to himself in victory.

Felix, wide-eyed just stared as him but eventually warmed up and smiled at him,

"Hey,"

"Hi." Felix replied shyly as the squirrely boy squished his cheeks.

"You have stars on your face."

"Girl what?"

He chuckled at him as he brushed his thumbs on the freckled boy's cheeks, "Your freckles remind me of stars."