Reuniting

Y/n sighed as he sat up to turn of the alarm, 'new school new me? What the hell does that mean..' he thought about his mother's words as he got up and put on his uniform (?)

Then walked down stairs to eat something before heading out. "Ready for your new school?" His mother asked with a smile, "Hm, yeah." He replied as he ate everything in one go, "bye, love you" he said as he slid his shoes on. "I love you too honey, have a nice day!" She yelled as he closed the door.

-around 5 mins later-

"Ah, karasuno.." he whispered to himself as he walked inside the building looking around. Eventually he made his way to the office and managed to get to know where all of his classes were, he walked into his first class and looked around. "Ah, here's our new friend Y/n, please introduce yourself" the teacher had said to him, "Alright, my names Y/n L/n, just call me Y/n and if you have any questions talk to me later" he replied. "Alright Y/n you can sit next to Daichi" the teacher had said, he nodded and took a seat next to Daichi.

-After classssssss-

He was walking down the hallway and bumped into someone, "sorry-" he said quickly looking at the person infront of him who stared back at him. "Y/n?" The person said, "Kou.." he said back quietly, they stared at each other for a minute or two, "It's been so long since I've seen you Y/n" Koushi smiled. "Same for me," he chuckled, "So, Koushi.. do ya still play volleyball?" He smirked, Koushi smiled more and nodded with a slight blush 'He's always been such a flirt..' koushi thought to himself
"Ooooo~ I kinda wanna play too, plus y'know I got the skill" he flexed his arms, Koushi just chuckled, "You sure do, well if you do wanna join just meet me later by the lunch room and I'll take you to the gym." he smiled, "Alrighty then, it's a plan! I'll see you later" he pats his head and walks off to his next class whistling a random tune as they both parted ways.

✨ AT LUNCHA TIMEEE ✨

Koushi was waiting by a tree eating f/f, looking around 'can't expect much from him..he's always late' he sweat dropped as he saw Y/n turn the corner looking around until they made eye contact. Y/n ran over to him, "Hey kouu-" Y/n was about to say something but was cut off, "HEEYYYYY SUGAAAAA" a bald guy practically yelled walking over to Koushi. Y/n just stared dumbfounded, "WHO THE FREAK ARE YOU BALDY-" Y/n was cut off again as Koushi elbowed him in the stomach making him fall on his knees holding his stomach as a single tear left his eye. "That hurt" Y/n whispered standing up crying waterfalls, Koushi sweat dropped and pulled Y/n and Tanaka to the gym, "Y/n I didn't even hit you that hard" Koushi said as he let go of them both opening the door to the gym. "Actually ya did" he poked Koushi's head.

Tanaka POV

'I have no idea what just happened' I thought to myself while staring at the two. "uh so hey who is this guy anyways?" I asked out of pure curiosity, "Oh Y/n's an old friend of mine" Suga replied as Y/n nodded.

Normal POV

"Kouuuu, where are the joining paper thinga-ma-jigs" Y/n said as he raised a brow scanning the room, "well I asked Daichi to go get them" Koushi replied looking for the brunette. "Sorry it took so long suga, but here they are" Daichi said handing them to Koushi, "thanks daichi, here Y/n just fill this out" Koushi said to the h/c-ette, Y/n grabbed the paper and sped threw everything, Daichi and Koushi sweatdropped. "Easy" Y/n said as he fake yawned, Koushi grabbed the paper and handed it to Daichi, "well all that's left is to see what you can do" Daichi said.

"Hmm- yeah okay" Y/n said as he stretched, "Your not gonna change Y/n?" Koushi asked, "nope, I think I can do it in pants" Y/n said as he shrugged, "Be careful.." Koushi replied sweat dropping. "Aw little koushi cares for me" Y/n said using a baby voice, Koushi just sighed feeling a bit embarrassed.

(Uhm after the practice thing bcuz idk how to fawkin write that '-' ps ur mad good at that shi-)

"You did great Y/n" Daichi said patting his shoulder, "Hold on- are you the big dude from my first class" Y/n said raising a brow, " 'big dude'?." Daichi said as his eye twitched, "Y/n- you have weird names for people" koushi said shaking his head. "What do you mean pretty boy" Y/n said caressing Koushi's cheek, 'pretty boy..' Koushi thought to himself blushing, "Well I'll see you both later..." Daichi said walking out of the gym.

"Y/n..." Koushi said blushing brightly, "what's up koushi.." Y/n said while gazing at him, "T-the bell rang.." he said softly, he nodded before patting his and walking away.

--------‐------------‐---‐----‐------‐----------------

See you, Y/n 

ps. i just wanted to do something flirty *cri*