Ch. 46: ᴄʀᴇsᴛғᴀʟʟᴇɴ

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ᴛʀɪɢɢᴇʀ ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ :: 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Yoongi sat at his desk, facing the back window in his study. His hands were clasped beneath his chin, elbows resting on his knees, back bent as he leaned forward. Eyes stared sightlessly out at the Manor's inner courtyard, absently watching the comings and goings of his Boys. He let out a soft sigh and stood up, stretching languidly. 

He had sent Kitten off to her job to explain Dae's absence to her boss, making sure his assassin was by her side the whole time she was away from the Manor. While the threat of the Black Roses was dealt with, there was still the Hoodlum Squad and her Uncle to contend with. And Suga didn't want to take any more chances with her safety. At least with Jungkook beside her, he knew that she was safe. For now.

Suga padded over to his piano, flipping up the lid and running his fingers over the keys, his heart heavy. He'd given the Black Rose captives a choice: join the Bangtan Boys, or go back home to China.

 Seven had taken up his very-generous offer of joining, and the other dozen or so were escorted to a ship on the docks by Hobi, Jin, and Taehyung to see them off. Yoongi was certain that they'd left for good; his three Boys had watched the ship sail off. Good riddance. Yoongi sat down on the piano bench, sliding his fingers over the keys and playing a soft, calm melody.

He closed his eyes and tipped his head back as he began to play in earnest.

His secret had been weighing so heavily on him lately, especially after he'd gotten his girl back

His secret had been weighing so heavily on him lately, especially after he'd gotten his girl back. Suga knew she deserved to know. Knew he had to tell her. But how was he possibly supposed to even begin to tell her? 

The biggest mystery of her life, the driving force behind her entire being, and he had the answer. But if she knew, she would hate him. Would never speak to him again. Suga sighed and played out a spiraling crescendo of notes, fingers faltering on the keys as he rolled his tongue over his lower lip.

How am I supposed to tell you, Kitten?

He knew he had to. Sooner or later, she would find out. If not from him, than from her thrice-damned Uncle. And it would be ten times worse coming from him. Suga snarled and slammed his hands down on the keys, jangling, staccato notes sounding angrily. He let out a low, mournful laugh.

"Suga, you fucking coward." He admonished himself, a wry, sad little smile curving his lips.

" He admonished himself, a wry, sad little smile curving his lips

He sighed and leaned back on the bench, tipping his head back.

Tomorrow.

He'd tell her tomorrow.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ's ɴᴏᴛᴇ:: Poor Yoongi...what do we think the big secret is?!