The Trip Back .

With a big thud I woke up on my bed with all messed up surroundings , I got up from my place and saw Kaushiki lying on the couch I went near her and as I touched her she woke up. Kaushiki: OH!! So the princess umm sorry the drunk pig is already up..

Me : did I created a scene when I was drunk.

Kaushiki : You are asking scene I had to pay 1600 won as a compensation ..

Umm sorry I will give you 1600 won back wait , Kaushiki - yahh! You wait it's fine we are friends , well get ready fast I had already packed your bag we are leaving for China in an hour ..

Me: China and suddenly whole scene came infront of me–

?? Really is she going to South Korea well leave it although I got tried off her clinginess , yup I am her best friend

But that doesn't mean she will cling onto me..

Hearing all this from his mouth my heart clenched I ran from there straight to my house tears dripping of like a flood ..

Kaushiki : Xang ji , xang ji you ok why are you crying , come on tell me please is anything wrong..

Xang ji : No , no don't worry is it necessary to go to China .

Kaushiki : Ofc , if it wasn't that important then why I would have planned that come on get ready fast ..

Xang ji : Yeah 10 mins I am coming ...

Xang ji left with Kaushki still not wanting to meet that heartbreaking past but little did she know was the destiny has something else to say.. Let see what is the heart breaking past , did Xangji re- encountered with it , we will come to know about it in the next part....

 Let see what is the heart breaking past , did Xangji re- encountered with it , we will come to know about it in the next part