biggie richies gold diggies

Kay wakes up. i mean well obviously. it took her 45 minutes to actually get up  from her bed. After washing her face and choked on the toothpaste, Kay aggressively ran downstairs. she's hungry. i think. yeah anyways she quickly ran up to Chi and starts biting the shit outta them. /J. Unless? idk man figure it up yourself. When Kay and chi busy doing their own thing, everyone else was just chillin, living their own life in peace (not really). It was all peaceful. Until, out of boredom, Rosey threw a glass of milk towards Kay, making her soaking wet. no, not that kind of wet. The other one you fucking idiot horny fuckers. Quickly, Kay grabs a pillow and slammed it on Rosey's head really hard, making them fell down. Kayleen quickly runs away, laughing her ass off. Rosey having a bit trouble getting up because they're a loser. pathetic little idiot noob.

 anyways yeah Kayleen somehow teleports to the park because she can. idk man. she kept walking around like a normal person and she TRIPPED and FELL DOWN. can you believe thsi?1!?

the EMBARSRASEMnt is FILLINg ehr face irght now. THE JOY, THE SMILE SHE HAD, ITS GONE. EVERYTHING IS RUINED. When she looks up to fight the motherfucker that tripped her, she saw a hot babe 🤩. coincidence i think not 🥶😰🤪. Kay goes stutters and blushes really really hard 😎and squeals but only Chi AKA the hot babe that tripped her can sees and hears it😱😐 starts breathing heavily with mouth, exhales and inhales and holds breath, starts covering red blushy face with hand and squeals, covers mouth with hand and screams inside, starts blushing really hard and squeals again. 

"hey bb gorl 😜😍" the hawt babe says to HEr

Kya blsshes HARDER than a fucking rockc

"u-u-u-u-u-u-u--u-u-uu-u-u-u--u-u--uu-uh h-h-hi hawttie whats your name you son of a bit🤯😏"

kayleen stuttres, tryign to get her confiddence up

"iys cHI bbsgrlsowkxls?!??!@@@@?!"

"wnana com to me hosue, hot stsuff??????!?!@#?!@?#!#?🙁🥵"

"owmwji shore hottoe 🥺😱🤯"

stay tuend 4 part 2 owo uwu teehee owo
-outhoer kyA