Whats going on.?

Nana POV

Its late. Everyone is knocked out, while im still remenising what just happened with roc. I dont understand whats going on between me and him. Its weird. Were not a couple but were a couple. I honestly dont know. I decided to call my girl, Natasha. She gives me great advice. I walked out the room, so i could have some privacy.

"hey tasha!"

"hey girl, wth you doing up so damn late."

"boy troubles"

"okay, spill it my dude."

"okay so i like this guy and i think he only likes me for sex"

"do you give him your goodies whenever he wants?"

"usually yeah."

"yeah,uh no. stop that."

"but the feelings mutual"

"do you wanna be in a relationship or fuck buddies?"

"relationship"

"then stop."

"okay, thanks girl."

"no prob,and guess what?!"

"what?"

"im moving up there with you. my mom is giving me money for my own aprtment and i can have my own car and my own space. And im going to your school."

"Oh my gawd, when?!"

"soon , like 3 or 2 days"

"omg i cant wait!"

"right! okay girl get some sleep love you bye."

"byeee"

I put my phone back on the table and fell asleep thinking about what natasha said.

Hazel POV

I woke up a little sore, feeling like a lazy ass bum. I rolled over and felt prince's hands grasped on my waist. I got up to freshen up and relized me and prince were the only ones that were still sleeping. I showered and brushed my hair. I wanted to dye it but i dont know yet. i stragthined my hair and clipped my bangs back. I threw on a red deep v-neck and leather jacket with ripped skinnys and some black supras. I headed down stairs and i heard alot of talking. I walked in the kitchen and everyone stopped talking.

"Whats going on?"

"Hazel um,we needa talk about prince real quick." dominque said kinda shaken.

I was really afraid and i am just not prepared for what there bouta say.

"okay." i walk to the kitchen table and sit down with everyone. I was waiting for someone to give me some answers.

"so whos going to tell me?"

"roc" dominique said

"no , keena" roc said

"no, karmen" keena said

"you know what fuck it, prince is still a bully and the worst part is hes cheating on you." kyle yelled.

I started to choke up.

"how do you guys know?"

"well i was up with roc and heard prince talking on the phone talkin bout this nerd at our school,who is a girl, and said he was gunna punch the shit out of her. Then he said, i love you baby& thank you. I'll make it up to you and all the love shit." kyla said.

As she told the story tears fell down my face.

"Can someone take me home?"

"I can" roc said.

We started to walk out the kitchen and we say prince walk down the stairs and he smiled at me. He walked towara to and tried wrapping his arm around my waist. I pulled him off and i could see the confusion on his face.

"dont touch me you fuck up."

i didnt wait for his response. I walked out the door, while roc followed. i tried.I asked him to try... atleast for me.

Prince POV

After hazel called me a fuck up and walked out the door with roc.Everyone was staring at me...hard.

"So i hope whoever your gunna beat up dosnt die, or who ever you loves on the phone last night has karma" kyle said with a major gettho attitude. I was gunna say a comback til i relized shes talking about Linsdey. Shes one of my old hoes from way back. I wasnt fucking her anymore. I stopped when, well, i dont techniccally remember. Hopefully they dont find out who. I was lost in my own thoughts on how to get hazel back in my arms.