The Soul Reaper and The Vampiress

Disclaimer: I don't own Bleach nor Rosario Vampire.

Warning: Spoilers from manga.

• The Soul Reaper and The Vampiress •

In the 10th division barracks, it was a peaceful morning until Rangiku yelled loudly, she could be heard through the entire building.

"WHAT!?"

"Matsumoto, you don't have to be that loud." Toshiro sighed, already irritated by his lieutenant early in the morning.

"Hehe, sorry Captain," she laughed weakly. "But Tsukune is going to be gone for a long time! I can't help but be worried!"

"He's a third seat." Toshiro stated. "He can handle himself."

She whined.

"Rangiku-san, I'll be fine. I'll be visiting back and forth as well to hand in my reports of course." Tsukune reassured.

"That's good, when you come back, we'll have to drink some sake together! Maybe we can invite Hisagi and Kira too!" She suggested. "Oh! Oh! We can invite Kyoko-chan too!"

"Matsumoto...!"

"But captain!"

"No buts."

"Aww..."

"Anyway, this assignment is issued by the Captain Commander, and it specifically requested that you shall be the one who will be stationed there." Toshiro said. "Do you have any questions?"

"Where will I be stationed?" Tsukune asked.

"It's not in the World of Living but a dimension that's connected to it, that's where you'll be situated." He answered.

"There's separate dimension?" Tsukune parroted.

"Yes, as far as I know, it's a living space for monsters all kinds alike. Similar to Hueco Mundo." Toshiro replied. "You'll be needing to go to the twelfth division's laboratory to get your specialised faux body before you leave later today."

The third seat nodded.

"You'll be handing in monthly reports as well. I hope to see them without fail, Aono." His captain said.

"Yes, captain!"

"You're dismissed."

Tsukune nodded and bowed, he was about to leave until Rangiku called him out.

"Tsukune, we should have a drink now before you leave!"

"Matsumoto! Have you seen the pile of paperwork at your desk?!" Toshiro yelled, losing his patience. "It's been piling for a week now and I haven't seen you completed a single one!"

"Oopsie!"

Tsukune chuckled as he left his captain's office, it was just another normal day at the tenth division headquarters.

• The Soul Reaper and The Vampiress •

He had made a quick trip to Captain Kurotsuchi's laboratory, Tsukune wanted to get the required items for his assignment without any hassle. He wasn't a fond of the twelfth captain's presence, everything about him was creepy.

"This is a specialised faux body for you to use, you'll be able to use Kidō without having to be in your soul reaper form." Kurotsuchi informed as he typed away at his device.

Nemu handed Tsukune his false body, she also presented him an array of soul candy to pick from, the twelfth lieutenant only eyed him to urge him to pick one. Tsukune stumbled and picked one at random.