Chapter 1.

Sarah's POV
..............................................................My eyes slowly drift open as I am greeted by the Fall Out Boy poster hanging up in my room. As I descend into reality and start realizing what is going on, I hear the last few rings of my phone. I slowly pick it up too see who it was and sigh when I see it was mom. She calls again and in the midst of wanting to murder her, I ignore it and text her that I'm busy. I look to the side of my bedroom and check my alarm clock. 6: 30. I decide to quickly get dressed and walk to the park since it's only 10 minutes away while walking. Once I'm finished getting ready I grab my bag that contains my sketch pad and my drawing pencils with a pack or Crayola colour pencils.I chuckle as I see my coloring book that I bought for no reason. I haven't even used it. It's a spongebob one. I grab my phone and plug in headphones. I have to stop walking to decide on what to listen too because if I don't I will walk into the street. As I'm choosing a song, someone runs into me, knocking me down immediately. I look up and see someone's hand offering to help me up. I assume it's the person that had knocked me down so I took their hand. I'm being pulled up, I notice it's a man. A handsome man infact. Like, holy mother of god he is hot.
"Are you okay?" He ask. I notice a thick Irish accent. Then again, I do live in Ireland so this is what I was supposed to suspect. Boy, am I stupid.
"Yeah, I'm okay. I shouldn't have stopped in the middle of the side walk. I'm Sarah. Nice too meet you."
"Hi Sarah! I'm Sean. I'm sorry I knocked you over."
"It's fine. I was just on my way too the park."
"Well Sarah, I'm afraid I have to go. If you want I can give you my number so we can meet up sometime. I'd really like to get to know you better."
"That'd be cool. Thank you. I don't really have many friends here since I just moved into this neighborhood literally yesterday. I don't even know my neighbors! Haha. Sorry for my rambling. I tend to do that a lot."
"No problem! If you have anything for me to write my number on that'd be great."
"Oh yeah, sorry!"
I pull out my sketch book and pull out my pencil colors. I skip the the first unused page and hand him a dark green color pencil.
"Thanks! It's my favorite color! Hey, do you draw?" He ask as he writes his number.
"Yeah. A little. I'm not that good though."
"Cool! I'll have to check it out some time! Bye!"
"Bye!"
I chuckle as he leaves.With a big smile one my face, I start my journey to the park and admire the scenery on the way there, completely forgetting about the music in the first place. As I arrive, I search a for a bench and sit on it. I pull out my sketch book again and flip to the page Sean had written his number. I smile as I notice he signed his name with xoxo following behind and a big smiley face. I quickly dial in my password, 042784, the birthdate of my favorite singer. (brownie points for anyone who knows who's birthday that is) I go to contacts and click "add contact". I type in his number. I put in his name as Sean :). Then, I started to draw. I start sketching Sean's face considering that He is my first friend here.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Hours Later
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Once I'm finished I check my phone for the time. 1:00. I decide to go home, with Sean still on my mind. He just won't leave my thoughts. I walk home as quickly as possible. Once I walk in, I mope too my bed and take a nap.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• Dreamland
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Sarah, I have something to tell you."
I'm in a room. Me and Sean are on the bed watching Cast Away. He has soft bed sheets. I turn to him and smile "Yeah, Jackyboy?" "This be serious, Sarah?" "Okay, I'm listening." "Well, I've known you for a while and well, I was wondering if you'd, uhh, go on a, uhh, date...with me?" "I love too." "Really? Hell yeah! Goal accomplished!"
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••Reality Land
What? Why did I call Sean, Jackyboy? Why am I dreaming of Sean. Wait, what time is it?
4:30. Back to sleep. It way to damn early.

•••••••••••_•••••••_•••_•_•••_•_•••_•_•_•_••_•_•_•••_•__•_•_•__•_•••••••••_•_••_•_•_•_•_•••••=_•_•_•_•_•••_•_

END OF CHAPTER ONE!
I hope you enjoyed!