Chapter 1:The Most Embarrassing Moment

Hello,Yeah the title is Barkada,it's a filipino word and it means a group of friends or your Bestfriends.Well,Some words will be in filipino but mostly in English...
This is my first book..
-------------------------------------
Nicole's POV

As always it's the last 1 MONTH of school,and it will be SUMMER TIME!!I'm pretty excited,but I have to wait 1 month...It's worth the wait..Today I had a great morning,I don't know why,but I like this....I want this to last forever,Forever is a long time.Indeed it is.Simle just Simle.I can't make a sad face if I'm in a good mood.

"Hi!Nicole!"My popular friend said,which is Sara.She's nice,not mean.She's not pretty,she's beautiful.She's just the best.

"Hi,Sara!"I said.Well,We're classmates since gr.5 until now,well we are in gr.9 now,It has been a long ride.

"How's your day?"She asked.

"So far,it's like the best day ever"I said,Today is the best day of my life,my laaaaaaa life,I start sing in my mind.

"Best day?"My music lover friend asked,Which is Zoey...She's the best,She's good in drums,Guitar,piano and etc.

"Yeah,so far...Ahhhhh"I bumped in to someone,yeah it's the best day of my life.I stand and looked at Kkkkkkyyylllllleee,Wrong move,Nicole..Wrong move."I'm so sorry,Kyle.I didn't mean to---"

He put a finger on my mouth to shut me up,Gosh.Of all people,why Kyle?He's popular,He's a BAD BOY,He's SMART,believe it.

"If you really hate me that much,Nicole.Then just fuck off"Ouch!!!He started walking toward our classroom,Yeah he's my classmate,my seat mate and lastly my enemy.

"I didn't even told you if I hate you!!!"I yelled to him and start walking my way to the classroom.

"Nicole,Wait up!!"I heard Sara and Zoey yelled and caught up with me.I sat on my chair.

"You still have a face to show to me,ha?"Kyle said.Face?Show to him?

"Do you really want a fight,ha?"I asked him and stand up.

"Ohh,The shy girl got some nerve"He said and stand up.He really thinks of me that low?

"Ohh,You're popular"He nod."You're handsome?"He nod."You're smart?"He nod."you're a bad boy?"He nod..."You're popular,handsome,smart and a bad boy but your crush didn't like you back"And everyone in the classroom was like 'ohhhhh' and some are like 'ouchhhh'

"Why you,If you won't stop I'll kiss you"He said.

"You can't sca----"He cut me off by by by by by by by kissing me,GOSH GOSH GOSH,my first kiss is from KYLE...

"See,It's not that hard"He said and smirk and sat down.I stand there,Like I don't know what to do.

"Sat down"He ordered me.He grab my wrist and pull me so I could seat down,I looked at Sara & Zoey with their mouth open wide.

Kyle's POV

She looked at Sara and Zoey with their mouth wide open and looked at me.

"What?"I asked like nothing happened.

"You just freaking kissed me,I was kissed by a JERK!"She yelled at me.

"Easy,there girl-that-I-just-kissed,Our teacher is coming"I said.Which she obey.Mrs.Ella got in and fixed her things.

"Good Morning Class,Today we will be doing a story or you students will act,There will be 6 in each group and the presentation is 2 weeks from now,As an add bonus all of your class will be cancelled for 2 week ONLY....Sara and Zoey what's with your mouth?"Mrs.Ella said.I looked at Sara and Zoey smirking at them.

"I'm sorry Mrs.Ella it's just that...Ummm..It's a dare"Sara explained....Her explanation sucks.Why is she even in the best class?

"Sara and Zoey,Don't do it in my class or detention will be in your way"They nod and Mrs.Ella continued.

"Your groupings our here,Daniella,Dyne,James,Joaquin,Macy and Jose,You guys are group 1,Next is...Christina,Snow,Herlyn,Mark,Joshua and Miguel,you guys are group 2,Group 3 is Grace,Kay,Erlyn,Jessie,Rey and Max,Group 4 umm...Marie,Shean,Patricia,Grey,JM and Ash..Group 5,Nicole,Kyle,Sara,Drex,Zoey and Joey...That's your group,now find a place and get working for your PT."Mrs.Ella said.Wait What did she say I'm group with Nicole?I stand and looked at Nicole,which she's rolling her eyes and saying something I can't hear.

"Ugh,This PT will be the worse"Sara said...Drex looked at her and sighed,Sara is as popular as I am.

"Yeah,I agree Sara,Why of all people it's has to be them?But at least we're together!!"Nicole said.

"You're happy that we're together?"She gave me a stare I-Hate-you

"I'm totally not happy!!"She yelled..I giggle and we started working,So the main character are Drex and Nicole...At first Drex and Nicole were childhood friends,They were Bestfriends and then Drex fall for her and Drex didn't realize it.Drex got jealous,but don't know why and I don't know what are the other.I left and go home because of the stress or the fun we had,I sink to my bed and SLEEP didn't even eat.

---------------------
I'm so sorry it really short it just that I'm in a hurry this day for my trip to Us,California.