Scenario

A/N: Im back with a new chapter! Though its a rewrite...and an early update! since I was just told that we're going somewhere tomorrow so I speedran this. Enjoy!

"...Dokja?.."

"This...wasn't in...the letter..!"

"[Constellation 'Shadow Monarch' is sending you to his heir]"

...

Sung Jinwoo woke up with cold sweat all around his body. What was that..? He thought. He had no idea who those two children were in that dream, which was so confusing. All he knew was that the 'Shadow Monarch' had something to do with those two childish voices. Once he remembered the "heir" thingy, his lips formed into a thin line. Is there an heir to the 'Shadow Monarch'? Who is it, if so? Was it him, or was it something else?

Sung Jinwoo was deep in thought, considering various scenarios involving not only the illusions shown to him by the 'architect,' but also the strange dream he had just had. He was so engrossed in his thoughts that he didn't notice the door open until someone called out his name.

The voice of Yoo Jinho rang out, "Hyung!" Sung Jinwoo was finally free of his thoughts. A while later, Sung Jinwoo questioned about his whereabouts, and Jinho responded that he had been in the hospital for three days and had fallen asleep there. Jinwoo sat there in shock, listening to the bits of information pouring out of Jinho's mouth like a waterfall.

"So, that's what happened to Japan..." He muttered, he already expected this outcome but he did feel pity for the innocents that lost their lives. While the people there were fighting for their lives, he was there, sleeping. All he could do was let out a sigh.

When they were released from the hospital, He was driven home by Jinho. He thanked him and returned to his apartment. He dug into his pocket for his key and inserted it into the lock. As soon as he opened the door, he smiled at the scent of his small but comfortable home. "I'm home," He said while removing his shoes and placing them on the sides. Jinwoo walked into the living room, sat down on the couch, and turned on the television.

+

[ < NOTICE! >

-The token of dominance

—---------------------------------------

-Used for controlling the three "Chaos Creators"

-May the stories bless you ]

+

In front of him, Sung Jinwoo stared at the screen. He was bewildered but also thrilled at the same time. He already has the [Black Heart] that the system gave him as a reward for defeating the 'Architect,' but he had no idea that the system would give him such an interesting reward. His lips curved upwards as he read the word [Chaos Creators].

Oh, how he desires to meet the so-called [Three Chaos Creators]. By using the [Token of Dominance], he will almost certainly get them to obey him. It's only a matter of time before he meets them.