Introduction

! EVERYTHIGN EXCEPT THE NAMES IS FICTONAL IN THE STORY !

ASHI KHANNA - Ashi Khanna is the daughter of one of the biggest businessman and she has the dream of becoming a model. She is the most bubbly and joyful person one can come across and she is the definition of "cute+hot".

TANZEEL KHAN - Younger Brother of Aashna Khan. He is best friends with unns and sanku. He is an upcoming singer. He is a playboy and refuses to ever get serious in a relationship.

AASHNA KHAN - Elder sister of Tanzeel Khan. She works in fashion. she and unns know each other since they were little kids. When she met She met Ashi and they became soul sisters but one day they got in a fight and they lost ocntact after that.

SANKET MEHTA- He has always been Tanzeel's bestf and aashna has a crush on him since the first time she saw him but noone ever knew abt this. He also works in fashion.

UNNATI MALHARKAR - She joined dance school as a teenager wehn she got an scholarship for being the best dancer... everyone missed her but she decided to follow her dreams and they were proud of her. She met manav in dance school and they became best of friends.

MANAV CHABBRA- Bestfriend of unns. they both went to the same dance school.

now i will keep introducing more charecters as we go on in the story<3