Blurred vision

Tw / Cw : Gore & details of getting a arm ripped apart.

_

I sat there in darkness. Nothing left, just me in a pit of sorrow. No nothing.

No, This can't be real right? Please, I tried everything to see him again. This feels horrible, I suffered so much to see him again. I can't, see myself going through so much for nothing. I couldn't stop crying. It hurts so much. I was shaking in guilt, anger, a mix bag of feelings. I couldn't do anything now, even if I tried. All my thoughts were just me sobbing through tears, I couldn't comprehend anything, until.

"Well, Well. Such a tragic story. Isn't it?" I recognize that voice. I quickly turned around. "What do you want now." "Oh, nothing! I just enjoy seeing your wonderful face!" "Mhm, yeah sure. Stop lying to me." He chuckled. "Ah, you think I'm lying to you now? Well to not waste time, you can't reclam the real him! You started this mess, it's all your fault Penny." God, he's right. "I thought that was obvious. I can't remember faint memories at all." "You're just giving into me darling. The more worst you feel, the more I enjoy seeing you suffer." "I know, it's not like I'm LOSING MY MIND HERE." I yelled. There was pause. "I know sweetie, You might be dead, but you're still a puppet in my hands!" I realized. Oh no, no no. I started to panic, what does he mean by that. I need to get out of here quick. I got up and started running. "Where are you going?" He said with a angry tone. I didn't answer I kept running. He smiles, "Ohhh I see, well I'm gonna give you a heads up. I need a second anyways." I turned around, looking at him confused, He's transforming into a more distorted morbid mess. His eyes were even wider, taller, and his hands were like claws, like it would slice you in half. "Hahaha, HAHAHAHA IT FEELS GOOD SHOWING MY REAL FORM AFTER SO LONG!!" Dear God, I started sprinting how fast as I can, due to my eye, its hard to see anything since this place is just a black hole. I tried to look for anything to hide with, anywhere I can hide. I looked everywhere. Then I saw Eric in the distance, Eric he's alright? Oh thank god I quickly ran up to him "Eric! You're fine! Thank god!" That was shorty lived that he was just a blur. He just disappeared like that. He's messing with me now. Without doubt, It grabbed my hand "There you are sweetie! Now, just a little something to remind myself of you!" "You already took my eye, what else do you want from me?" As I was struggling to get out from his grip, he quickly smiled "Oh looks like you need a hand!" He pulled my left arm, I tried my other hand to stop him, but he grabbed my body and hand and started pulling, the pain was unbearable, I tried to scream but all I heard back was his laughter, like a doll my arm was ripped out like that, I couldn't comprehend the pain. It hurts so much. Blood everywhere, I couldn't do anything, I was helpless. I couldn't do anything. He quickly toss me to the ground, still comprehending the pain I just experienced, I couldn't stop crying, it was so hard to get up. I tried pulling myself up with my right arm and the help of my legs. Trying to looking at the monster, My eyes were all watery barely able to make it out what he was going. "Oh my, sorry doll, I didn't mean to pull your arm off! Oh clumsy me!" I was trying to talk back to him, but the pain was too much, I kept mumbling over my words while trying to yell at him. "WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME! YOU ALREADY TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME. WHAT ELSE DO YOU WANT, YOU TOOK MY EYE AND NOW MY ARM. I JUST WANT THIS TO BE OVER." "Oh, sweetheart. You made this your problem, how much do I have to say it? You made this happen. You can't run from it." I made this happen no wonder I deserve this treatment. Trying to talk again he cut me off "I know what you're thinking, You know why you're getting this. But the thing you don't know you can't escape this, you're in my hands now, and don't worry, your time was already over but, I can't let you go! Just expect this to be over but not in the way you expect." I was still angry and sobbing from the horrible pain. "Just get it over with. I don't want to deal with this anymore." "Get it over with? But I enjoy taking you part one by one! And soon your arm will be better." Better? What does that mean, does that means my arm will come back? Weird. "At least I have something more to remind myself of you!" Ugh, he is taking me part by part. "I'm going to leave you alone now, and make sure. This isn't over! I'll come back. But I'll let you rest for now since I'm not a monster that you would think." After that he left me alone, in this pit of pain, no arm, no eye. I better relax as much as I can, but the pain is till painful, but if I'm getting my arm back in some way? I'm not sure how correct that is, but I better rest before he dismembers me even more.