Introduction

Hi , I'm J May and I go to Koreja Private School in the USA . My school is a mixed school as in boys and girls ,there are the 3 main like gangs or groups which are the cools , the means and cuties . My best friends are Stacy , Mia and Tapenga . I have two siblings both boys 😭 , it sucks !!!! , Zack and Cody are their names. Well Zack is the oldest and he is married , while Cody is still in high school . Cody has this obnoxious best friend called Mike I hate him he always calls me names and ugh he is just irritating !!!! He is coming tomorrow for lunch which means he will call me names and sometimes he punches me .
Let me tell you about Stacy , Mia and Tapenga , so Stacy is tall , with brown wavy hair , blue eyes , beautiful red lips and she is the queen bee of our group , now Mia is kinda like medium height , she has short red hair ( She colored it ) , brown eyes , small but cute lips and she is the nerd of our group , then you have Tapenga , tall , muscular , beautiful , always has a boy around her , her hair is really long and she is the athletic one in our group .
Oh wait I didn't describe myself , I am tall , with big eyes ( which I hate ) , red medium sized lips and I am like the nerd in our group too .
Now the groups , so in the cool group their are 3 people named Ally , Alice and Ann , in the mean group are Emily ( meanest one of them all ) , Kimberly ( Kim ) and Asia , for the cuties their are Austin , Simon and Parker . The cutest one of the cuties is Austin he is just to die for , too bad I don't like him , I don't like anyone at the moment ......