chapter 1

Molten’s P.O.V

I was walking through the woods just trying to get things off of my mind when I heard some leaves crunching that was not from me “hello is someone there?” “who are you and why are you in the woods” “im molten and i was trying to get things off of my mind, who are you?” “oh im L.E.F.T.E or just lefty.” “nice to meet you lefty, can you come out please.” he came out from behind a tree. He had black fur a star in the middle of his red shirt and a red and gray skirt his eyes are a gold color with one of his eyes had red coming out of it and it is completely black honestly he is adorable but he looked so tired “would you like to comeback to my place and sleep you look tired?” I asked the little bear. “Sure and I am pretty tired.” He walked over to me and as we were walking he passed out but I caught him before he hit the ground ‘now I have to carry him’ I picked him up but he was surprisingly light. I walked into my house and put him in my bed then I walked out of my room “molten who was that that you just brang in?” my boyfriend rockstar freddy asked. “Just a kid I found in the woods. I'm thinking of turning him into our pet. What do you think?” “I would love a pet. Can I see him first then I will decide.” he asked “of course but dont wake him up we don’t want to scare him.'' I said he walked to my room. After a few minutes he finally came out of my room. “I like this one he's adorable.” he said. “Ok.”