❀Chapter Ten❀

"You know your plan is never going to work, right?"
"I'm not giving up until he loves me. And once he loves me, you can have Changmin and be Queen. It's a win-win" Hyunjae said, Haemin rolled her eyes and sat down, "glad that everyone could make it. Chanhee said that they have Sunwoo and Hyunjun and he said they're experts at shit like this. So they probably already have a plan to get across the ocean, so any ideas?" Hyunjae said standing at the head of the table. "We can have a army of boats waiting for them and once they are close we can fire at them" one person said, "that's good, I like it, hm?" Hyunjae hummed turning to someone, "I don't think that's a good idea" the said person said, "shut up Minhee" Hyunjae said hitting Minhee. "Sunmin I like your idea, get the army ready" Hyunjae said leaving the room.
"Do you have a book up plan if this plan fail?" Haemin said following Hyunjae, "of course I do" Hyunjae smirked.
𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍
"Is that a waterfall?!" Hyunjun ask looking out the window, "it's so pretty here" Changmin said, "Is this where the next small town is?" Sunwoo ask, "Just a few miles ahead" Jacob said, "Really? It's still light out?" Kevin said, "that means we could look around the small town when we get there!" Hyunjun lit up at the thought of it, "Jacob drive faster! Please" Hyunjun said, "the speed limit is 25" Jacob said. "And? No one else is on the road and the faster you drive the faster we can get Chanhee and go home" Hyunjun said.

"Alright, brace yourselves! One.....Two......Three!" And on three they went faster. "We're here!" Jacob said parking, "yay! Imma go find a candy store! I want candy!" Hyunjun said getting out the car, "imma go find a motel for us" Sunwoo said, "and you Changmin?" Changmin look up at Jacob and Kevin, "I'll uh, just walk around" Changmin said getting out of the car. Jacob sigh, "Don't worry bae, he'll be fine" Kevin said rubbing Jacob's arm and kissed his forehead.
𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍
I'm bored so here's another update, probably going to get another because why not. I'm secretly just making up all the time I didn't update.

Anyways, vote comment and follow if you want to. Good morning afternoon or night bye love you <3