❀Chapter Fourteen❀

"No please don't die on me. Listen to my voice, I'm right here, we're together again, please Changmin, don't leave me. Not now, not like this"
Earlier today
"We're finally going to save Chanhee" Sunwoo said getting everything he needs, "let's hope this goes right, can't have anyone dying. Pass me that please" Hyunjun said, "let's hope" Sunwoo said as they walked out into the living room, "ready?" Hongjoong ask, "ready" they said as they left the house. "Everyone knows what they are doing?" Seongwha ask, "yup, Hyunjun where's the dungeon?" Changmin asked, " located on the right of the castle, 30 feet down" Hyunjun said, "ight, on the count of three we go in" Seongwha said. "One, two, three!" The doors busted open and everyone went in, Changmin making his way to the dungeon, followed by San and Wooyoung for back up, while Hongjoong and Seongwha went to find Hyunjae, and Hyunjun, Sunwoo, Yeosang, Jongho, Yunho, and Mingi fight off the guards. "Chanhee?"
"Changmin?"
"Love?!"
"Over here" Changmin gasp at the sight of Chanhee, he drop his gun and ran over to Chanhee, "I miss you" Chanhee started crying, "I miss you too" Changmin said with tears rolling down his cheeks, "hey, let's get him out" San said picking the lock, once the lock was open they open the door and let Chanhee out, Chanhee ran into Changmin's arms and hugged him so tight, Changmin kissed him. "Let's get you out of here" Changmin said, "wait, I promise someone I'll save them. She's a little girl that's homeless, her name is Chanmi" Chanhee said, "well then let's go find her" Changmin said picking up his gun and ran up the stairs.
Once they made it up the stairs, they saw that there was blood everywhere and bodies laying dead on the ground, "get Chanhee out of here, find Chanmi" Changmin said handing San Chanhee, "what about you?" Chanhee ask, "if anything happens, just know that I love you and forever will. Now go!" Changmin said kissing Chanhee and running off, "wait Changmin, no!" Chanhee yelled, "let's go" Wooyoung said taking Chanhee's hand and running off, San protecting them as the ran away.

"Chanmi!"
"Chanhee!" Chanmi ran to Chanhee, "please call me mom" Chanhee said hugging Chanmi, "where's Changmin?" Chanmi ask, "take me back, I need to help him" Chanhee said, death glaring San and Wooyoung. "Aww, you look cute when you're mad" San and Wooyoung said, "ugh, let's go Chanmi" Chanhee said, running back to the castle, "wait! Chanhee!" San said running after him, Wooyoung following.
And as if right on time Chanhee watches Changmin get shot by Hyunjae, "No!" Chanhee yelled running towards Changmin's falling body, "No please don't die on me. Listen to my voice, I'm right here, we're together again, please Changmin. Not now, not like this" Chanhee said putting Changmin's head on his lap and ripping a piece of his sleeve and put it on the bleeding area. "WOULD YOU LOVE ME NOW CHANHEE?! YOUR STUPID KING IS DEAD! WILL YOU LOVE ME?! IM A KING, I HAVE A CASTLE CHANHEE!" Hyunjae yelled, "Stupid fucking idiot, I don't care if you're a king or that you have a castle, I care for real love. And that's what Changmin has. Remember you cheated Jaehyun! And guess who was there to comfort me!? Changmin! Changmin has always love me since, High School! And I love him since High School as well! Even when we were dating, I locked my feelings for Changmin away to love you, but you went ahead and cheated on me. I knew to never love you, but I did anyways Jaehyun, thinking you were different. But you're not. So no I won't love you, never again" Chanhee let out everything he wanted to say, crying.

"Mom! Is he going to be ok?" Chanmi said running to Chanhee, "I don't know yet sweetheart" Chanhee said, "I got him" Seongwha said taking Changmin.  Chanhee picked up a gun and shot it, "and you missy, Changmin will never love you" Chanhee said stepping on Haemin's bleeding body, "and next time be a little more quiet when trying to sneak up on someone" Chanhee added kicking her, "let's go love" Chanhee took Chanmi's hand and walked away. Chanhee pulled Chanmi into his chest and shot behind him, "nice try Jaehyun. Better luck next time"Chanhee said dropping the gun and walking away.

"Damn, Changmin is one lucky guy" San said, Wooyoung hit him, "ow!", "so rude" Wooyoung said walking away. "Wait baby I didn't mean like that. I love you" San said running after him.
𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍𑁍
Hyunjae is psycho 😳
I hope you enjoy this chapter
Anyways vote comment and follow if you want to. Good morning afternoon or night bye love you <3