Jimin Oneshot- "Ice-cream"

Walking down the lane, all alone with her best friends. It was late at night when the moon was shining bright looking like a white crystal ball in the dark blanket. Y/N and her friend were walking back towards their apartment which they recently bought. They recently shifted to their new apartment instead of living with their parents in order to become independent.

Y/N: Ari, I found the parlour

Ari: Yah, let's go fast. It might close

Ari held Y/N's hand and pulled her while running towards the parlour. As they entered the parlour breathing heavily, they were greeted with the sweet smell of different flavours of ice-cream.

Ari: Annyeong, can we get one strawberry and chocolate ice cream please.

Y/N: Let's sit near the window while waiting

Y/N and Ari sat near the window waiting for their ice cream to arrive. After 10 min the ice cream came and they paid the money.

Y/N POV:

After I reached our apartment, I kept the extra ice cream box in the freezer and then went to my room flopping myself on the bed.

Y/N: ah I am so sleepy but I need to change my clothes and do my night routine.

I lazily woke up from my bed and went to my washroom while taking my night clothes from my closet.

After doing my night routine, I went to my bed and slept peacefully hugging my pillow

Next Morning

I woke up with sunlight hitting my face and the alarm ringing loudly. When I saw the time, I was shocked as hell.

Y/N: What the fuck?! It's 6:47, I have to report to my new school at 7:30.

I quickly jumped off my bed and ran towards my bathroom not forgetting to grab my clothes. I quickly did my morning routine and wore my clothes.

Y/N: I will eat my breakfast later in school, I am already late for my first day

I rushed out of my house, after walking for about 20 minutes I reached the school. I entered inside and started to find my bestie. While roaming around the hallways finding Ari, suddenly someone jumped on my back and I guessed it was Ari.

Ari: Y/N you are finally here!!! Let's go towards the office to collect your schedule.

Y/N: yeah, but get off my back now *rolled eyes playfully*

Ari: Oh sorry *giggles*

Ari started to drag me towards the principal's office to grab my schedule. When we reached the office, she let go of my hand.

Ari: Mrs. Lee, my friend Y/N has to take her schedule as she has just joined this school

Mrs. Lee: What is your full name Ms. Y/N?

Y/N: My name Han Y/N Mrs. Lee.

Mrs. Lee: Oh so you're the daughter of Mr. Han, he is a great person. Here's your schedule, Ms. Ari, please take her to her class.

Ari: Yes, Y/N let's go, you are in the same class as mine

Y/N: Yeah, Thank you Mrs. Lee

Ari and I left the cabin and headed towards our class. As soon as we entered the class the teacher spoke

Mr. Choi: Ms. Ari, why are you coming in the class so late and with a student?

Ari: Sorry sir for coming late, she is a new student so i was helping her as she just joined.

Mr. Choi: Oh is that so? Can you introduce yourself to the whole class, Miss?

I nodded and started to speak..