Chapter one - Introduction

3rd person pov:

You're a outgoing person, basically the center of attention. Everyone adores you, the player of the school. You throw parties, kiss a bunch of people, get called a whore by jealous girls but that doesn't really bother you.

Y/N L/N pov:

I walk into the party wipping out my phone, since I just broke up with dean I threw a party to get my mind off of it.

Y/NTHEHOTTIE: SINGLE AGAIN BITCHES!!!! #party #single

DaddyDraco: whore

PugPansy: What a slut

Ginnythesimp: Fuck yeah!!!
^Ronlovesfood: Don't curse Ginny!

Mionenbooks: WOOOO

ChosenPotter: Me next?

I delete pansy and dracos comments from my phone and grab some vodka from the twins.

"When can we date you Y/n," they speak at the same time.

"In your dreams," I say and take a swig of it. The relief settles in as it trickles down my throat. I party and drink with all my friends having a good time, Dean show'd up and made a scene. Ron and Harry took care of it.

"SPIN THE BOTTLE!!!!" I shout and the crowd eruptes into cheers. I spin it first and it lands on Mione.

"Come here babygirl," I say patting my lap. She straddles it and I feel her lips on mine, our tongues dance around each other. After about a minute we pull away.

"Not bad Granger," I say and she gets off my lap sitting back down. Pansy spins and it lands on Astoria Greengrass. They kiss like pussys, it was only a peck.

"Chickens!" I shout.

"Shut up you slut," Pansy says, everyone OOs. I roll my eyes setting my drink down.

"At least I can keep someone for more than a we-" I cut her off by slapping her cheek. I grab her collar and pull her towards me.

"I may not keep a relationship but at least i know I'm not getting used in one," i say and point to Draco who is making out with another girl. She runs off crying.

"Who's next!?" I say and everyone shouts. Draco joins the party as Ginny weasly spins. It lands on harry, they start making out after 5 minutes of kissing. We leave them be and I see Mattheo Riddle spin the bottle, I watch as the bottle points towards me.