The Lost Battle

No one's Pov

Hal fought Jestar Heart the third time, but they lost, Perry came at this moment all alive, he seen Jestar Heart using a spike, sharp enough to kill 3 people in a row..

Perry's Pov:I need to warn Hal! "HAL!!!" I yelled "WATCH OUT!!!" i ran to them, hoping Hal heard it, but as they wanted to.. They got stabbed, both souls left thier body, I decided to take the last one, Jestar Heart needed. I had my heart necklace, so i put Hal's last soul inside to protect it as Jestar Heart was front of me, seeing me in tears, he said in a polite voice:"Don't worry, you can join my team.. Then we'll review Hal and then we can destroy the world!" i refused to join him and ran immediately Medusa and Colossus tried to stop me but It wasn't successful for them, like for Core, i knew Some people have been turned to stone and i know who! But the bad thing is, that Jestar Heart teleported them somewhere else! So i had to find them.

No one's Pov

Perry runs away from Jestar Heart's castle before Medusa even caught him, Jestar Heart got angry and yelled:"THIS FUCKING CRY BABY!" Core tried to calm him down, but that wasn't that Successful, Colossus agreed that Perry ruined Jestar Heart's plan.

Jestar Heart's Pov:Great! Now i have to kill Perry to get Hal's last soul, so i can be powerful like a god.. "Well, i don't think Perry can start anything with The last soul from Hal." said Medusa very annoyed, Core's system was out of control due the overworking. Colossus said:"Guess Core needs a system upgrade." I was so angry, SO CLOSE to get successful but failed due Perry!

No one's Pov

Nobody knows how long Perry will be running, but also nobody knows where Nautilus and Shade are...