Blast from the past

Hey I am writing this story because at time when wolfblood still were showed on television I used to watch every episode of it. I loved the series and it literally saved my life back at time... I was depressed and got some support from those characters, I was like Jana [literally, had bright red hair and was little bit rebel but only good way] But I was bullied at school badly so it left some deep mental scars inside of me. By the way series was cancelled back to the 2017 when I was on 8th class. I was so sad because I had lost my comfort series, but it left so many good memories for me Without wolfblood I would not be at here today [2022] to tell this story for you. I am a big fan of Leona Vaughan [actress of Jana] and actually sent a letter to England for her four years ago, she got it and liked one of my earlier Instagram photos. I have been following her on Insta since 2017 [when I got the app]. 

I was only 10 when the series started, I remember I used to be scared of Maddy and Rhydian also back then the whole idea of 'werewolves' was frightening me... But I used to grow within this series I was fifteen when it stopped. I learned to love those characters and lived full life despite of those bullies or my illnesses. My bond with the wolfblood those times was kinda similar that my bond with tfios is nowadays, the comfort zone when the life is kicking you too hard to survive. You may learn that depression does not fade away or heal by time. I just changes the form, it is like sadness in beautiful wrappers. Some days you smile brightly and other days you do cry and me very emotional. But trust me, learning how to live with it is more easier than you even could imagine. 

I have been through three large surgeries when I was child, because of that I am not as confident as other young women at my age [I literally have a long scar which splits my chest, also one on the right rib piece and the last on the abdominal area, so I am not the definition of beauty at all.] At school I do not show my emotions normally, I am that shy person back of class to listen music and draw. I don't eat at high school because I am too scared go to the lunch restaurant when there is possibility to see those popular ones. But luckily I am about to graduate till June [only 5 more months to go]. Then I will be free from those persons. 

I am scared of future like anyone at high school... I have not idea what I will be as 'adult'... My life it like one big mess, but at least my diseases are under control and I am happy about it. Even if I did not believe this a couple years ago... now I know that I am able to survive and maybe live [a long] happy life! Well it might not be so long as healthy person's but at least it will be a beautiful and eventful unique life. 

- Gracie [Aino from my real name] <3