Tenerife Sea

Caleb's P.O.V,

"You look so wonderful in your dress, I love your hair like that. The way it fall on the side of your neck, down your shoulders and back."

I saw the flower girls walked down the aisle followed by the ring bearer and Rachel, the bride's maid.

"So in love, so in love, so in love, in love"

Eyre was walking down the aisle and she looks so perfect and I really fell in love again with her, then and there. She is walking gracefully with her little mermaid gown and her firey hair. She was smiling at me while her parents is holding her side by side.

"You look so wonderful in your dress, I love your hair like that, in the moment I knew you Eyre."

Finally she is in front of the altar with me. I held her hands tight.

"You really look beautiful in that dress love." I whispered to her. She responded with a smile and the next thing I knew the ceremony just started.

I really never heard what the minister dressed in Prince Eric's adviser talked about. I was busy looking at my bride and adoring her beauty. I think she has done the same. I mean nit paying attention on the minister.

Next thing I knew the minister asked us to say our vows. I did it first. I don't have much to say because I told her everyday that but I went on.

"Eyre, the moment I set eyes on you, I instantly fell in love with you. We were kids at that moment. All I thought that love is seeing you and having a smile on my lips. We started rough, we got into fights with each other, I was a coward back then not telling you that I liked you. My love grew deeper for you but your hate grew deeper for me. I couldn't blame you, I was rude by that time. But look at us, we are here in front of all these people giving our vows in front of them." She smiled sweetly but I could see her eyes glisten up with tears. I held her hand tighter.

"I cant promise anything about not making you mad or annoyed by me. To tell you the truth, it is what I do best in these relationship." She laughed slightly.

"But I promise you this, I would not fall out of love with you. I would love you every single day of my life. I would be by your side through it all. I love you Eyre. And I would never leave you. I promise you that." Then it was her turn.

"Caleb you are my mortal enemy but turns out you were the one who I would live the rest of my life with. I know that you would annoy me for the rest of our lives together and I accept that." Both of us laughed at this. Even the expectators laughed.

"You were the first person to make me feel everything. Hate to Love and everything in between. You made me feel every possible emotion there is, you showed me everything that is needed to see, you made me listen to everything I need to hear." I heard people giving out awws. Eyre is now teary eyed.

"I am astonished at the love story we made and I would never get tired of telling our future children our story. And for those of you out there, im not pregnant yet. Yes mom, it was for you specifically." Everyone laughed at what she said.

"Kidding aside, I would never get tired of loving you, even if you hair falls, or you get fat or gets wrinkles, even if the world turn upside down, even if there is a zombie apocalypse, I would always love you from inside and out. Promise to be by your side from here on. I love you Caleb Waters."

We put the rings on each other's hands and next thing I knew we kissed our first kiss as a married couple in front of our family.

Our family cheered upon doing it. Our lips parted and I whispered I love you to Eyre.

As the ceremony ended, the Reception started.

We had taken pictures with the family reenacting the little mermaid.

Then it all happened at once, we got to eat the cake, danced the first dance as married couple and answered the question of the close relatives.

Eyre's mom also gave us advices on how to live the life as a couple. We listened to everything she has to say.

We had some catching up with a few of our friend of ours and the day could've get any better.