prologue

Long ago people used to live on one island. Happy and free, everyone lived in harmony. One day, one of the council members, who held a good portion of peoples' liking, passed a law against same sex relationships as well as all sexualities and gender Identities. Distraught, these people hurriedly tried to go into hiding, but, it was to late. Those who were found were given 3 hours to pack and get on a boat to explore the unknown and find their own place to live, away from the island. Months went by and one gay man and a lesbian women returned. They had gifts to offer and told the council of the now Straight Nation that they were willing to trade what they held for things that they knew the Straight Nation would appreciate for their uses. Hesitant, the council agreed and offered a different meeting place. Trash Hall it was a small land area that had been occupied by a dormant volcano and many banished people who spoke against the council during the new law. They agreed to meet once a month with resources from their islands and have a meeting every six months to discuss anything needed. A new council was created one with every person. A straight man, a gay man, and a lesbian women, an asexual women, and a genderfluid person . No one knew where this asexual women and genderfluid personcame from but they always left and arrived at Trash Hall together. Years went by and sexualities as well as gender identities expanded and changed; along with this change the council changed and now years into the new future the council meets up for their 6 month meeting.