LoveSeat

LoveSeat
      My boyfriend and I sat in our dimly lit living room, both of us about half naked.  I was seated in a large love seat while he sat in front of me on the floor.  I intensely watch as he rubs my feet leisurely, making me let out small, soft moans.  He steadily rubs my legs, massaging my ankles, calves, and then my thighs.  I look down with a small grin seeing as he is already watching me with a grin of his own.  " You're so fucking gorgeous, darling."  He speaks up, his voice sounding smooth yet raspy.  " Thank you, babe."  I utter, turning away to hide my smile.  Looking up at me he grips the inside of my thighs. " May I touch you, darling?"  Swiftly, I look at him and nod my head, biting my lip with inticipation.

      The shy boy rubs the inside of my thighs firmly yet soft, I could tell he was nervous.  I take his hands in mine and bring them closer to my warm area.  " You are going to do just fine babe, don't even worry about it."  I spoke up sounding as loving as I could. " What if I don't do good?  What if I'm not good enough to please you?  What is gonna happen if I can't make you cum?  He rants obviously over-thinking.  " Hunny, you're over-thinking.  Just calm down.  You're gonna do great and I'm gonna love it."  I let go of his hands delicately.  " Promise?"  He holds out his pinky.  " I promise, babe."  I grasp his pinky with mine, kissing my hand to seal the promise as he does the same.

      I gently rub the side of his head attempting to help him relax.  We are both virgins, one of us just a little more experienced than the other... but I understand why he was nervous.  He grips my thighs again this time he gives them tender kisses giving me shivers down my back, letting a small moan slip through my lips.  Using my foot I massage crotch making him jump and push my foot away.  Smirking, I stare at him lustfully.  " What's the matter, hunny?" I questioned, obviously knowing he was probably nervous.  " It's nothing darling. . . I just feel the need to only please you tonight.  If that's okay with you of course?"  I observed him for a minute noticing something was a bit strange, yet I let it pass. . . there's something he isn't telling me.  " If that is what you desire, babe. Go for it." I encouraged him.

     Slowly I lift my leg up across the chair allowing him more access to my throbbing core.  He tenderly kisses the inside of my thighs again this time coming closer and closer to my area.  My breath hitches as he comes face to face with my core.  I feel his warm breath on it as he slowly licks it through my lacy white panties, my hips buck towards his face causing him to grip my waist and hold me down.  " Calm down, lady. I'll get to it."  He chuckles.  I push his head further down making his lips meet my vagina.  He sticks his tongue out lightly licking it.  Taking his time he takes my panties off and slides his tongue through my slit, lapping up the juices that were already dripping from my hole.  He swirled his tongue around my clit making me let out a deep huff and moan.

      Wrapping both legs around his head, my back arches and I push his face closer.  He sucks on my clit, rapidly tongue fucking me.  At this point I'm a literal mess moaning and sweating, I could barely breathe.  He suddenly adds a finger and massages my insides, my eyes close tightly and my body clenches up.  Still sucking my clit, he fingers me quickly adding another finger.  I grab a fist full of his hair as I come undone, releasing myself in his mouth.  After i cum he keeps going, my vagina becomes sensitive and my toes curl as I moan in pleasure accompanied with a scream of pain.  He slows down and I grind on his face riding out my orgasm.

      " You did amazing, babe."  I kiss him lovingly, still dazed from our former actions.  " Thank you, darling.  I will do my best to make you happy."  He speaks quietly leaving to get a damp towel to clean me up with. Seconds later he comes back and gently cleans up my  juices.  " How will I repay you?" I moan out softly.  " You don't really have to, I just wanted to please you."   He picks me up, carrying me to the bed laying down next to me. I lay on top of him sliding my hand to the bulge in his pants.  " Are you sure you don't want any help with this?"  I question seductively.  He gives no response so I get up and slip his pants off, sitting on top of his legs I take his member in my hands and slowly spit on the tip.  I'll help, okay?" I say more than asked.

     He nods so I go on with giving him a hand job.  I start off slow then gradually speed up.  Giving his tip a lot of attention since that's usually the most sensitive part and also my favorite.  I suck and swirl my tongue around while moving my hands up and down with a circular motion around his penis.  The sounds of him groaning really turn me on, making me moan, sending vibrations through him.  I can feel his thighs tighten as he releases his seamen smoothly down my throat. I look up at him stopping all my motions as I finish swallowing the rest of his nut.  He stares at me lustfully, breathing deeply. " Wanna go again?" I asked playfully, causing him to have a big grin on his face.  "God, I love you My Darling..."

________________________________

Author's Note: I'm Back! I guess I'm gonna start writing again soo... Vote and follow me! :)))