Snow Stranger

TW: suicide mentions 

"You're so useless" I repeat about a million times to myself as I drop my laced gloves in the wind, blowing them from the roof into the deep white snow that lights up the night and matches with the bright stars in the dark night sky.

I undo my flowy scarf that glides with the wind gracefully. I watch as it falls and almost gets caught on the street lights below. I also begin to take off my pearl-like heels and set them beside me. My jacket is off next and is set folded beside my boots. A tear runs down my cheeks as I tug on my white lace dress. The snow begins to fall heavier and fights with the wind.

Slowly but steadily I climb to the edge of the Church's rooftop. Things like "Do it", "It's time", "Nobody will care" drowned out the rest of my thoughts. I walked closer and closer to the edge. ¨Nobody would miss me anyway, they'd probably celebrate.. ¨

I took a deep breath to try to calm myself before I go. Those breaths pushed those thoughts away but it only brought back memories. Horrible ones. Finally, I start to back off. I stepped barely off the edge before something or someone gripped me.

.

.

.

"Don't, It's not worth it." They say, pulling me back. Their voice was high and feminine and it made my heart skip. It sounded as if an angel had been the one to pull me back.

"Please," I say, turning around to face them. "I don't know you, You don't know me, how can you tell I'm not some freak." They gripped my arm softly and stared deeply into my eyes. Their eyes were a soft baby blue and they were filled with such emotion that could mesmerize anyone. Her light blonde hair cascaded down her back, somehow staying still even with the harsh winds.

"I've been there and even though I don't know you, You could be a good innocent person who doesn't deserve this. I wish somebody would've saved me, plus you saying that makes me think you're good." They grip my arm tighter and grab my other arm. Their touch was so.. Soft...? Almost as if they weren't touching me at all.

I broke down. I couldn't bear this, I fell into some stranger's arms but it felt amazing. This person could be a murderer for all I know but I needed this, I really did. I'm glad I had someone, I'm lucky somebody was here. Maybe I just need somebody, somebody to listen for once. 

an:

@EuphoriaIsCrying     is the other person working on this story with me!! <33 ly tobs