Introduction

Taimoor Khan:
A man who is 24 years old and mature, introvert,loves and cares for his family , friends especially his Bestfriend whome is girl.

Annaya Siddiqui:
A girl who is 20 years old and complete opposite of his Bestfriend ,Mature but when she's with his Bestfriend she forget that she's an adult girl now.

Now let's Start!
Chapter 1:

Annaya Pov's

I was sleeping peacefully untill,

Sabeen(Annaya's Mom):
Girl Wake Up Now!Today is Sunday and you have lots of work today !Get Up In 2mins or I'll pour cold water on you.

Annaya who was so annoyed said

Annaya;Ammi Can't you wait?! I'm coming na .....just give me.......5more mins*she said again going into her deep slumber*then her mom get out of her room cuz she know that her daughter is soo stubborn.

After 5 mins

Taimoor,her Bestfriend suddenly barged into her room to wake her up.

Taimoor:Yahh!Annaya Just Get Up Now , It's 12'0 clock girl!!

Annaya:*Now She finally Got up*Do you really have to shout at this early morning?!*throws her pillow at him*Now Get the hell out of my room you Wild dog!

Taimoor:What did you just call me huh?!

Annaya:I said WILD DOG!

Taimoor:ha!look who's saying who's already a SEAL!

Annaya:You! Taimoor ke bachey !

He suddenly said and ran out of her room

Annaya:Let me Fresh Up then I'll surely beat you with my chappals!*she shout at him then she goes into her washroom*