SAW 6

I woke up and saw friends that were stuck too! There were blood and stuff that creepy! There was 6 friend! The television got on by his self and there was creepy puppet name Saw! He said there are tramps! First I wanna play game call escape! need to figure out the number to open the door! Bye! Beep! Said saw. Okay we need figure out what the passwordsaid gerard Maybe in the wall! Said Eric! Yeah! Said John! okay let see hmmm? Wait I found it! I said. It 1567 okay let go but wait! There saw!!! You! Creepy saw yaaaaa! Wait Jesus! Might have tramp! So Jesus step the tramp and got killed by chainsaw!
Ewww that disgusting and the saw left! Now there 5 people but what about me! Now were7! Hey guy let go! Now there a radio said you need to watch out with lava! Said Saw. Just be careful I Said. PFF! It easy said mahadeo. no wait! I said. He ran but he step a tramp plate and got fire. Blahhh! Gerard vomited. C,on let go! There was a puffer gallon acuttaly3. Saw said which one has juice!,So gaberil said I will do it! So he choose 1 so it wasent and change little fat and 3 was wrong and Gabriel is going to explode! Bam! He die now there 5 more! Let go so they can't touch the white okay so black run to the black but virendra got squish by white. And Eric too. There only 3 more. Okay this one is you go marry go to die so that is mean watch out for bomb but I got dizzy! I woke and saw Gerard explode omg! There only 2 people and John put the gun at me your going to but John died by sword and I survive and saw said no!
I won!