Windtrace with the Archons

Venti hopped off a rock and ran towards Dawn Winery, stopping near a tree. Zhongli and Ei followed behind him, confused about why he was taking them there. "Here we are, the place we're playing Windtrace at!" Venti says, looking at Zhongli and Ei.
"Windtrace?" Ei asks.
"Yeah! In a short way, it's hide and seek, but Mondstadt's history version!"
"Hide and seek... fine. We can play a few rounds, then I'm going back to Inazuma."
Zhongli looks at Venti.
"Exactly who is going to be the seeker?" Zhongli asks.
"I have a plan that only works at Dawn Winery, don't worry! You just have to hide fast, so let's go!" Venti says.

Zhongli rushes off to hide in the grape vines while Ei hides behind a barrel under a wooden stand. Venti assumes they're hidden after around 20 seconds and begins shouting.
"DILUC, I'M BACK!!!"
No response.
"HEY, DILUC! I BROUGHT MY FRIENDS!!"
Venti hears footsteps and a sigh near the door and begins rushing to his hiding spot.

When he gets to his hiding spot, which is behind a bunch of bushes that Diluc never really checks, he begins to realize he needs to pee. It wasn't the type of urge that he could ignore for an hour or two, maybe even more. Especially with the bottles of apple juice and that one bottle of dandelion wine. Surprisingly one bottle was a lot for his bladder this time, or maybe it was the apple juice and running around... either way, he needed to pee... badly. But it was too late, he already started playing and now he'll have to wait.

About a minute later, Diluc has glanced at the barrel Ei is hiding behind about 10 times by now, but still manages to not notice anything too odd until now, when he sees a small amount of dark purple hair. At least, that's what it seems like. He slowly walks over to the barrel and moves it, staring at Ei. She gets up and walks off, probably to question why she's playing this in the first place.

Venti continues to hide behind the bushes, beginning to hold his crotch while squirming. He doesn't want to do too much in case Diluc finds him from the noises, but he also doesn't want to wet himself. He hears footsteps nearby, but then they get farther. He quietly giggles, but that causes him to almost lose control of his bladder for a moment, so he stops.

The minutes keep going by as Venti begins to quietly hum to himself. He's trying to avoid making noise, but he needed to distract himself from desperation with anything at this point. He glances up from the bushes and sees Ei sitting on a bench nearby. Venti tries to get her attention, but she doesn't even look at him.

Zhongli is beginning to wonder if Ei and Venti are still in, but the only people he can see right now are a few people that work at Dawn Winery. They don't seem to question him sitting in the middle of the grape vine field though, but maybe this is common for Windtrace. He hears footsteps getting closer and closer, then they stop in front of him. He looks up and sees Diluc.
"Finally, I can get out..." Zhongli says, quickly standing up.
"Please get out of the grape vines..." Diluc says, obviously annoyed enough.

Venti sees Zhongli sit next to Ei. He's the last one left. Diluc walks over to them and glances over at the bush, but looks back at them. Venti is squirming a lot behind the bush, wondering if he should just pull his shorts down and go. But then he realizes that Zhongli, Ei, and Diluc would hear him and he doubts they want to hear or see someone pee behind a bush.

He can't hold it much longer. He either gives up and rushes to a bathroom inside Dawn Winery or wets himself behind the bush. Diluc keeps looking at the bush then back at Zhongli and Ei, but not moving to one of them. Venti accidentally loses control for a second and knows for a fact his shorts probably have a wet spot on them now, but at least he can still hide it.

"Diluc, have you tried looking behind that bush?" Zhongli asks.
"No." Diluc says, slowly walking towards the bush.
There's no way. Venti knows he's going to wet himself as soon as he stands up, but he has to. Besides, he's about to wet himself sitting anyways. Venti tries to stand, but his bladder can't hold it in anymore. As soon as he "stands" enough to see Diluc, Zhongli, and Ei clearly, piss begins rushing down his legs and onto the grass. 2 archons and the owner of a tavern are watching an archon wet themself. Venti quickly squats back down and hides behind the bushes again in an attempt to hide it, but it's too late.
"Oh." Diluc says, staring at Venti.

Venti rushes into Dawn Winery, then runs to the bathroom to change his shorts. Diluc, Zhongli, and Ei stand there, staring at the bushes.
"I have the feeling that we shouldn't talk about this at all when Venti comes back." Zhongli says.
"I have to go make sure he didn't get urine on the floor inside..." Diluc says, walking away.
"I'm going to assume we'll go to Mondstadt after this." Ei mutters.

Venti comes back around 10 minutes later.
"Let's go to Mondstadt, I have a bunch of fun things to show you!!" Venti says, instantly forgetting that he wet himself 10 minutes ago.
He drags Zhongli and Ei off to Mondstadt, surprisingly still the most excited one out of the three.