Gusion

Gusion x reader

I was taking a bath and was relaxing myself since today was day off for us heros.I hummed out a soft tune while cleaning myself

After im done i went out and changed to a pair of Pj's and decided to turn on the TV

Gusion is with his big brother Aamon attending a paxley meeting and he said that he'll be back at night time.Me and gusion are dating for a couple of months now and we decided to live together.

After a few hours i looked at the clock and finally decided to cook dinner for my boyfriend since its almost night time.

I decided to make him a simple dish and start to cook,i took out my apron.

While i was cooking i suddenly felt a pair of hands around my waist,which made me squeal a bit.

I turned my head slightly and found gusion nuzzling his face to my neck.And it seems to me that hes pretty tired which made me chuckled.

"Was it so tiring?"He just replied with a humm.I turned of the stove and faced him.

"Come on lets eat first then well go to sleep"I cupped his chin and he smiled."Ok love".

I prepared the food and set the plates on the table after a few minutes were finally done eating and gusion decided to wash the dishes which i told him that i would do it but he just declined and did it anyways.

I was in our bedroom and was now laying down with gusion while cuddling.

"Sorry i didnt spend the day with you,That stupid meeting got in the way".He said slightly pouting.

"Now,now its ok....But although its is rather boring"I said resting my head on his chest.

He kissed my forehead and tighten his hand on my waist."Im sorry ill promise to make it out to you next time".

"Thats a promise kay?"I asked him."Yes, i promise ..."He suddenly yawned which made me giggled at his cute face.

"Now i think its time you go to sleep mr.paxley"I teasingly said.Suddenly he gave me a quick peck on the lips and smirked.

"Ok mrs.Paxley"I playfully rolled my eyes and shifted closely to him.

Gusions eyes become drowsy and i kissed his nose,"Good night gusion,i oove you."

He yawned one more time and replied,"I love you too".

Ekk!Thanks for reading the first chapter❤️😁

Sayonara~(◕ᴗ◕✿)